Zgemma H9.2S & H9.2H

Yes going to send it back and put the h2h back in. Do you know what image is on the H9s box when you buy it? I flashed mine straight to openvix and then openatv. Tried to factory reset but it just keeps returning to openatv.

pretty sure it was openatv

I

If I was you I would just reflash it with openatv rather than factory reset
As far as l understand the Sky Q LNB has to be changed to a hybrid to allow E2 box to work on same dish
LNB is a hybrid m8. Signal is good as myself and jaybeer has stated we think its a faulty box/tuner. On channel change it takes about 3-4 seconds every time for the picture and sound to pair...

I received an H9.2S yesterday and installed OpenATV and Infinity. Had an H2S previously and it is certainly much quicker. Not tried wifi yet as have a network connection handy.
Have had issues with XCplugin - every time I try to run once configured it crashes the box. Have tried OpenATV 6.2 / 6.3 / 6.4 combinations with different versions of the plugin, including the original that I had installed on my H2S.
H2S works fine and running OpenATV 6.1 and Wooshbuild 7.
Does anyone still use this plugin (other than myself) or has everyone moved on to Xtream Editor?
Any help or advice would be appreciated.

xcplugin works fine for me on h92h also have tried iptv bouquets maker n jedi . 6.2 i think is better for wooshbuild but i have also on one box left it at open atv 6.2 n used sky q plugin n no problems at all,,,,,,,,,,,, enigma2-plugin-skins-slyk1080_1.004_20180226_all

hi all.i bought h9.2h .cant find mgcamd 1.38 .is there any build for that box?
thanks
all softcams can be installed in openatv arm receivers including mgcamd 1.38.
there is a softcam ipk feed to install so if you do a serch on the web it will be found quite easy.
I would post the said file here if i am allowed to do that?

I am not sure if the softcam feed file will work on other images but it says all E2 Arm & Mips so worth a try.

regards Talks.

Last edited:
Hi...I've just got a zgemma h9.2h and having troubles....I've got wooshbuild infinity and iptv from a supplier....my problems are that if I try to record ..pause..rewind ..and fast forward..nothing happens....also when I go into file list it doesn't look as it should ..the segments look compressed....I've got a 64gb ad card in that's initialised but cant record with it..either on free to air or iptv.....can anyone help please

i always use a good quality usb stick if u have one at home maybe try it instead of sd card or try another sd card i use sansdisc .kingston also good.

Hi Guys,

I have recently purchased the h9.2s box to use for my IPTV and have been given a flash file that is running on openATV 6.3, with sky skin and then I have tried IPTV bouquet maker and jedimaker. I am experiencing issues when I set the player to DVB to be able to record. When I watch UK entertainment everything runs fine, as soon as I select say US entertainment I start to see sync issues where everything goes into slow mo for a few seconds then goes back to normal. It does this every few minutes.

if I change the player back to Gstreamer player then the issue disappears and everything works as it should. But when it is set to this player I am unable to record.

I have tried different settings for refresh rate etc when it is set to DVB and nothing has fixed issue yet.

Any help or if someone has a flash known to work with DVB player to allow me to record would be greatly appreciated

Hello guys, I would like to ask if the ZGEMMA H9.2S does indeed have a card slot instead of a CI slot for CAM.

Hi Guys,

I have recently purchased the h9.2s box to use for my IPTV and have been given a flash file that is running on openATV 6.3, with sky skin and then I have tried IPTV bouquet maker and jedimaker. I am experiencing issues when I set the player to DVB to be able to record. When I watch UK entertainment everything runs fine, as soon as I select say US entertainment I start to see sync issues where everything goes into slow mo for a few seconds then goes back to normal. It does this every few minutes.

if I change the player back to Gstreamer player then the issue disappears and everything works as it should. But when it is set to this player I am unable to record.

I have tried different settings for refresh rate etc when it is set to DVB and nothing has fixed issue yet.

Any help or if someone has a flash known to work with DVB player to allow me to record would be greatly appreciated
Hi I got zgemma h9 combo with line and iptv running with jedi working fine..have you got a harddrive in it or usb pen to rec..I can rec no problem at all.

Hi I got zgemma h9 combo with line and iptv running with jedi working fine..have you got a harddrive in it or usb pen to rec..I can rec no problem at all.
I have tried both. The recording works fine, its the sort of slow motion sync issue that DVB player seems to cause

I'm wanting to know if the memory on the zgemma h92s can be expanded by micro sd card , I'm looking for advice on how to set it up, been running for about a year with atv Grog build free range but it seems to be a bit sluggish.

Back