i want to keep wooshbuild because I use Sly WB epg which I prefer

Any help or explanation appreciated

I have a zegemma H9 twin on open at 6.4 and wooshbuild
every time I try to software update it says - No upgrades available

previously when I want to software upgrades it had 60/70 upgrades to download

do I need to upgrade from 6.4 ?? - if so to what version or stay on 6.4

i want to keep wooshbuild because I use Sly WB epg which I prefer

Any help or explanation appreciated
Atv 6.4 will be no longer supported very soon.
Wooshbuild won't work on anything higher than 6.4.
I suggest you flash openatv 7.1 and forget about any builds, everything you have now is available to install via plugins menu

What do you actually mean by "EPG"?

Chabs did not respond to Pm, so his sky skin is not on the image plugin server Whether it is python 3 compatible is another matter.

Kiddac's sky skin is on the plugin server.

My apologies I’m using sky wb hd skin by chabs from the wooshbuild switch skin config app is this available on openatv 7.1 ??

I suspect you are using EPG to means something people understand differently. Perhaps take a picture and highlight section to indicate what you mean.

Skin. The look of the menu systems
EPG: What program/event is on the channel. Sky calls this synopsis.
Bouquets/channel lists. Groups/folders with a list of channels. Sky calls this EPG.

Here are some screenshots using Slyk-1080-r19 skin. Hopefully they answer the questions. Best to learn terms/use correct terms otherwise confusion will frustrate process.

Attachments

• epg - event info.jpg
    epg - event info.jpg
    385.1 KB · Views: 21
  • epg grid with little tv (PIG).jpg
    epg grid with little tv (PIG).jpg
    436.6 KB · Views: 22
  • epg grid without little tv.jpg
    epg grid without little tv.jpg
    330.2 KB · Views: 22
  • epg infobar epg.jpg
    epg infobar epg.jpg
    563.9 KB · Views: 18
  • epg single.jpg
    epg single.jpg
    460.6 KB · Views: 16
  • epg vertical.jpg
    epg vertical.jpg
    339.6 KB · Views: 18
  • fta hd bouquet.jpg
    fta hd bouquet.jpg
    465.5 KB · Views: 18
  • infobar.jpg
    infobar.jpg
    415 KB · Views: 16
  • list of bouquets.jpg
    list of bouquets.jpg
    290.7 KB · Views: 15
  • main menu.jpg
    main menu.jpg
    482.4 KB · Views: 15
To install a skin:
Menu > Plugins > Green (download plugins) > scroll down to Skins and press Ok to expand the list > Scroll down to desired skin ( in tis case, Kiddac -1080slyk-r19) > Press Ok to install it

To select/activate skin.
(Below is for OpenTV image. Slight menu differences in other images)
Menu > Setup > Usage & Gui > Skin Settings > Scroll down and select the skin you want > Press OK > Restart is required, so press OK to activate it.

I have downloaded openatv 7.1 to Slot 2 but there is no XE plug-in downloads

i use XE to receive my IPTV TV & VOD service from my supplier.

i did some more research and found this updated XE file for 7.1
wget -O /tmp/install.sh "http://xeev.net/files/ipk/install3.sh" && chmod 755 /tmp/install.sh && /tmp/install.sh

Can some one explain how to download this file to my zgemma h9 twin Slot 2 ONLY.
as I left my existing image on Slot 1 openatv 6.4 + wooshbuild and I don’t want to disturb this image

I have downloaded openatv 7.1 to Slot 2 but there is no XE plug-in downloads

i use XE to receive my IPTV TV & VOD service from my supplier.

i did some more research and found this updated XE file for 7.1
wget -O /tmp/install.sh "http://xeev.net/files/ipk/install3.sh" && chmod 755 /tmp/install.sh && /tmp/install.sh

Can some one explain how to download this file to my zgemma h9 twin Slot 2 ONLY.
as I left my existing image on Slot 1 openatv 6.4 + wooshbuild and I don’t want to disturb this image
You don't download it, it's a command line, you can issue the command by openwebif/terminal

Installing plugins on image in one slot/partition does not affect image in other partitiin/slot.

Exception:
Picons installed on hdd
If you are using flash expander plugin

I have managed to download openatv 7.1 to slot 2 and use putty to install the updated XE plug-in and all seemed to work OK it even copied my IPTV line in the new XE plug in
I went into Multi Boot Manager and returned to Slot 1 openatv 6.4 + wooshbuild and it is all ok - went back into Multi Boot Manager to switch to Slot 2 and it only gives me slot 2 to select an image to erase -and states - note the slot list does not show the currently running image or empty slots

How do I switch between slots 1 & 2 ??? - I don’t want to erase an image just to be able to switch between them

You should be able to choose which image to boot from the multiboot option in the standby/shutdown menu.

.... if you can't see the options change skin to metrix.

After a reboot I can now use multi boot option to boot in to slot 1 or slot 2 on my zgemma H9twin

on slot 1 I have installed openatv 6.4 + wooshbuild and use xe to receive my iptv service - all working ok

on slot 2 I have installed openatv 7.1 but the xe plug in I found which is supposedly compatible with xe shows a qr code number but when I enter the code number into xe it says invalid code and will not let me enter my 32 digit code to get my iptv service
Does anyone have an xe plugin compatible with openatv 7.1 ??? or where I can get a compatible xe plugin with openatv 7.1
I’m stuck now as I can not enter my line details into xe to get my iptv service

Back