Zgemma H9 Twin - Will not upgrade

After a reboot I can now use multi boot option to boot in to slot 1 or slot 2 on my zgemma H9twin

on slot 1 I have installed openatv 6.4 + wooshbuild and use xe to receive my iptv service - all working ok

on slot 2 I have installed openatv 7.1 but the xe plug in I found which is supposedly compatible with xe shows a qr code number but when I enter the code number into xe it says invalid code and will not let me enter my 32 digit code to get my iptv service
Does anyone have an xe plugin compatible with openatv 7.1 ??? or where I can get a compatible xe plugin with openatv 7.1
I’m stuck now as I can not enter my line details into xe to get my iptv service
Remove the XE you have and run this command in telnet

wget -O /tmp/install.sh "http://xeev.net/files/ipk/install3.sh" && chmod 755 /tmp/install.sh && /tmp/install.sh

I'm not sure you can have the same IPTV line paired with two different versions of XE, they'll be different I'd numbers
Just shows my ignorance with reguards to XE I thought it grabbed mac address from enigma2 device, but not good either way if you are using multiboot with different python versions

Just shows my ignorance with reguards to XE I thought it grabbed mac address from enigma2 device
It's the plugin that gives you an eight digit code, EG GK4WB73S which is then linked to the IPTV line?
You could ask your provider but doubt it is possible

Hi Ferret
i installed a new copy of openatv 7.1 then used putty to install the command for xe as you said - it installed xe 3.2.2 - this gave a code 7C7D16FC
when i tried to enter this code into my xteam-editor it states that this code is Invalid

Do you have a link to a working xe app to use on openatv 7.1 - or will xe not work on open atv 7.1 ????

Hi Ferret
i installed a new copy of openatv 7.1 then used putty to install the command for xe as you said - it installed xe 3.2.2 - this gave a code 7C7D16FC
when i tried to enter this code into my xteam-editor it states that this code is Invalid

Do you have a link to a working xe app to use on openatv 7.1 - or will xe not work on open atv 7.1 ????
That telnet code is to a working Py3 version, not sure what your issue is here.

Issue is when I try to link the code to xe to get my iptv channels from my supplier xe keeps saying the code is invalid

i need a valid code to link to my iptv supplier

Hi Ferret

Reinstall the plugin, it will give you a new code

As I said before XE 3.2.2 is Not listed in plugins - installed this plug in via telnet witH a code given by ferret - I have installed the code again and it gives me the same code 7C7D16FC which is not recognised by Xe it says it is the code is expired
i am assuming this code is linked with the command given by ferret
How do I get an xe plugin to use with openatv 7.1

As I said before XE 3.2.2 is Not listed in plugins - installed this plug in via telnet witH a code given by ferret - I have installed the code again and it gives me the same code 7C7D16FC which is not recognised by Xe it says it is the code is expired
Code is not linked to any telnet command i gave you the telnet command just installs the plugin. The plugin gives you the code.

To remove it run this command in telnet

opkg remove enigma2-plugin-extensions-XtreamTV

Then reboot and reinstall.

Last edited:
Is your IPTV line still paired with the other XE plugin you have on a different image?

sorry for the delay in reply was called out urgent yesterday
once again thankyou for all you help
i have decided to install grogbuild - it installed ok but all for one app does not work for me
i want to install XE but it is not listed in download apps - how do i install XE app on grogbuild??

sorry for the delay in reply was called out urgent yesterday
once again thankyou for all you help
i have decided to install grogbuild - it installed ok but all for one app does not work for me
i want to install XE but it is not listed in download apps - how do i install XE app on grogbuild??
You can install it by command line in putty or webif/terminal

wget -O /tmp/install.sh "http://xeev.net/files/ipk/install.sh" && chmod 755 /tmp/install.sh && /tmp/install.sh

Thanks i'll get it installed later - i'll go back to open atv 7+ when more people with lots more knowledge than me have have got it to function

Thanks i'll get it installed later - i'll go back to open atv 7+ when more people with lots more knowledge than me have have got it to function
It functions now?
If you flash atv7 or higher you can't use Grogbuild, also it's a different command line for XE plugin

It functions now?
If you flash atv7 or higher you can't use Grogbuild, also it's a different command line for XE plugin
This thread has been a big help, thank you. I have to rebuild my H9S as it’s gone on the blink. What is the current best option to install and operate Xtream plug ins, i was previously using ATV 6.4 and whooshbuild infinity but guessing that’s now well old hat? Cheers for any help 🙏👍

Back