Zgemma H9 Twin

Hi all Does anyone know how to flash a zgemma h9 twin?

theres now 3 files

mmc

recovery emmc

full recovery emmc

it wont flash and ive tried 3 or 4 different usb sticks now and still nothing

does anyone know if this is right or something im doing wrong?

thanks

Attachments

• Picture1.png
    Picture1.png
    13.7 KB · Views: 14
  • Picture2.png
    Picture2.png
    90.6 KB · Views: 13
hi just spotted the download on here for new slyk skin been looking for it to download for ages so hope its ok for me to grab this am updating my box to 7.2 atv and my skin just crashes box if its not ok am sorry but if ok thankyou moshibeth :smiley:

hi just spotted the download on here for new slyk skin been looking for it to download for ages so hope its ok for me to grab this am updating my box to 7.2 atv and my skin just crashes box if its not ok am sorry but if ok thankyou moshibeth :smiley:
Is that chabs version you are looking at ? If so that is not compatible for atv 7.2 you need a different one for python3 there is one available just not on this forum.

yeah I actually found them last night have been messing about with different installations its best way I learn things been a bit thick on this sort of stuff, but I get there in the end I actually learnt last night how to save settings in enigma2 folder then add them to a new installation its probably the wrong or hard way to do things but it keeps me off the streets lol:ROFLMAO:,I make loads of mistakes but learn a lot

Back