Zgemma H9 Twin

Sorted the tuner issue just the wifi now what am i missing here i a can find my router no problem enter the wifi password then it says network failed what settings should be showing on the box

Sorted the tuner issue just the wifi now what am i missing here i a can find my router no problem enter the wifi password then it says network failed what settings should be showing on the box
Use tp links (home plugs) much better than wifi

The h9twin is 8gb dont need flash expander
Kodi 18.6 plugin coming to receivers that support Kodi from build 5.3.020
Just like to let all OpenViX users know that Kodi 18.6 plugin will be availble from build 5.3.020, if your receiver supports this plugin it will be in the online plugin feeds

Can anyone help. i have a new zgemma 9s and while trying to download the wooshbuild build infinity on the openwebif it keeps failing and i getting command not found. aM I DOING SOMETHING WRONG

Just loaded the latest Kodi just to see if it worked ok all was fine then i tryed loading a repo and it crashed the box all i got was a blue screen

just a quick question will the latest sky q skin work ok on the Zgemma h9 twin with the latest openvix and if so were can i find it to download thanks

Back