zgemma h9s se image

mial

hi just got this box have had no trouble flashing any other zgemma box ,,but stuck on this one ,,trying to use ,,,openvix-5.4.012.release-zgemmah9sse_recovery_emmc.zip,,,,,, and openvix-builds/zgemmah9sse/openvix-5.4.012.release-zgemmah9sse_mmc.zip downloaded file unzipped put files on usb nothing happens on box ,,can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong please,,

just found this anyone explain it thanks

Download the image of your choice for example openvix-5.4.012.release-zgemmah9sse_mmc.zip (ENSURE YOU

DOWNLOAD CORRECT IMAGE FOR YOUR H9S SE MODEL TYPE). DO NOT UNZIP THE FILE. DO NOT use

recovery_emmc or full_recovery_emmc for this procedure.

Guide attached
thanks found that but what openvix image do I use there are 2 images I can use ,,but then on the How to flash box tells you not to use either if I am reading it right ,,below is what it says

Download the image of your choice for example openvix-5.4.012.release-zgemmah9sse_mmc.zip (ENSURE YOU

DOWNLOAD CORRECT IMAGE FOR YOUR H9S SE MODEL TYPE). DO NOT UNZIP THE FILE. DO NOT use

recovery_emmc or full_recovery_emmc for this procedure. THESE ARE THE ONLY 2 IMAGES FOR MODEL

I would ask if box is working and if so if you go into Image Manager and use yellow button Downloads

Do you see multiple choice of image to use.
Select and download and install.

Connect to the box with putty and enter Grog's code:

Code:
wget --no-check-certificate -O install_vix.sh https://www.dropbox.com/s/hc2cdr116lvx3dj/install_vix.sh?dl=1 && bash install_vix.sh

ye ive seen the vid and when you download and open them there in winzip so do i extract the file before putting it on usb or just put the winzip file on usb stick cause on vid it says i f im getting it right to just put winzip file on usb it says dont unzip just need clarification cause dont want to brick it if i end up getting box and thanks for the reply

having trouble updating anything on the android side of box or downloading any apps just keeps saying pending anyone any ideas thanks

i dont use the android side of the box now so is there a way to uninstall the apps and the firmware as well using dream explorer its been a while just cant seem to find weere they are stored on the box to delete through dream explorer

Back