zgemma I55 IPTV box

1554leslie

Self Closed Account
Look ing on a couple of sites and see zgemma have brought out a new iptv box ( zgemma i.55 ) just wondering if anybody has tried one out yet

Would be interested in one of these if they out perform the Mag boxes, if set up like a sly box it might be something I'm prepared to invest in

As I said if they can out perform a mag box which is specifically made for the iptv client, its defo something I'd be interested in. Fair play to Zgemma for trying to develop what will eventually be the only way to go once it eventually goes pear shaped lol

I've seen these about on the china sites, here the spec:

SPECIFICATION

• BCM7362 Dual Core Mainchipest
  • 2000 DMIPS CPU PROCESSOR
  • More than 4.01x linux kernel
  • Excellent sound quality in Dolby Digital
  • Plugin Service
  • HDMI Connection
  • HDTV Receiver MPEG-2/4 H. 264
  • USB PVR Support of external HDD (HDD Optional)
  • 2x USB 2.0
  • Ethernet access 10/100 Mbit
  • 256MB NAND Flash / 512MB DDR3
  • External power supply12V 3A

If it all goes the IPTV route and u already have a zgemma wouldn't it be worth just adding the ruya plug in to the box

and if you have either a Samsung or LG Smart TV you can run any IPTV source straight from the TV itself saving you the price of buying yet another box

Evening guys,as promised i have set up a little guide for the zgemma i 55 iptv box as i know a lot of people have bought it and cant set it up,what i will explain is a very easy way to get the box enabled for you to watch iptv,

1) what i have found is there is no support for the box off the manufacturer(please dont try and flash it with vix) as it will not work
2) the box runs best on openatv
3) easy way to set it up is to ask your iptv provider for a Dreambox OE 2.0 MPEGTS -Default file
4) once you have the file,transfer it to ( ect, enigma 2 ) and then restart gui on the box and you will have all your providers channels on there
5) the small remote is very poor,if you have a zgemma h2s box the remote will work on the i55 far better
6) the box is enigma 2 so you can connect it and file transfer and change skins and all the other things that go with using this type of software

Over all the box runs iptv quite good but the price is around the same as the magbox range and that is a tried and tested dedicated iptv box,i know which one i would buy and its not the the i55 model,knowing zgemma they will come back with a better version and take on the challenge of the market leaders

Mr dangerous you can get that box of yours out again so its not a door stop and get the adult channels you so desperately crave LOL

I have set my box up with my club skin​

paperclip.png
Attached Thumbnails

hi can someone please advise me, im looking for a good IPTV box but that can also have showbox or install android apps on it. please advise?

Is it possible to add your own favourites bouquet for this box? Tried to follow the same process as the h2s but fail (miserably). Any help on that and if you can add an epg would be great.
Thanks

Has anyone used the i55 with Lukatv image? Or does anyone know where i could download lukatv image to flash i55?

Is it possible to add your own favourites bouquet for this box? Tried to follow the same process as the h2s but fail (miserably). Any help on that and if you can add an epg would be great.
Thanks
You would need to create your own m3u file or simular,You could get a file of an iptv suplier and just reconfigure it to your own list and add it to the box

just ordered 1 . will be here on monday going to set it up with blue HD hopefully will work out how to add bouquets ie sky sport , news btsports ect .
will post a vid on youtube when its all done and add a link here . Been useing stb emulator pro on my sheild and not too keen on the way it looks .

Last edited:
Should imagine it'll just be a case of getting the individual channel URLs and separating them into your lists.

Might be an issue if they get updated but then that's easily fixed.

Should imagine it'll just be a case of getting the individual channel URLs and separating them into your lists.

Might be an issue if they get updated but then that's easily fixed.

yep not seen how the box is set out so wont know till monday . i can allways just save the channels i use to FAV .

when u say send the file to ect then enigma 2 is the the http ive got from my iptv seller ? do u just drop n drag the line over ? cheers

Back