Zgemma - IPTV - Picons

Try both plugins here: http://www.techkings.org/threads/dsayers-picon-updater-beta.124621/page-5#post-804524

I found that the snp picons worked best for me.

The is a plugin available on wooshbuild plugins>download>extensions called setpicons you can use that to assign any picons missed.

If using the snp picons sone hints:

Snp stands for service name picons.

Either edit the channel name in your bouquets to match the picon name (caps and spaces don't matter) or the picon name to match the channel (you can do this in FileZilla)

hi i tried both and followed the guide but the picons dont seem to be showing. filezilla show the picons have been download into the correct folders but the picons wont display on my TV. im using Open ATV 6 default, it should stil work on that image. i have attached screenshots. thanks.
Try both plugins here: http://www.techkings.org/threads/dsayers-picon-updater-beta.124621/page-5#post-804524

I found that the snp picons worked best for me.

The is a plugin available on wooshbuild plugins>download>extensions called setpicons you can use that to assign any picons missed.

If using the snp picons sone hints:

Snp stands for service name picons.

Either edit the channel name in your bouquets to match the picon name (caps and spaces don't matter) or the picon name to match the channel (you can do this in FileZilla)

hi i tried both and followed the guide but the picons dont seem to be showing. filezilla show the picons have been download into the correct folders but the picons wont display on my TV. im using Open ATV 6 default, it should stil work on that image. i have attached screenshots. thanks.
Untitled.png Untitled1.png IMG_8102.JPG

yes, i went to setup > usage gui > Channel selection settings > show picons in service list = yes and quick zap = yes

1 use the snp picons. Run the snp picons updater from the thread linked.

2 either you now need to change the names of your channels to match the name of the picons, or the picons to match the channels

So your channels are

UK : Sky cinema...

Get rid of 'UK:'

Or you can FileZilla to HDD picons and change the picon name

For example the sky Disney picon is called : skydisney.png

Change it to:

UK:skycinemadisney.png

Then right click>set permissions>ok

Or change the name of your channel to : Sky Disney.
_---------

You may have problems as your IPTV channels have a colon in the names and you might not be able to include that in the name of the picon

------

As a last resort us the setpicons plugin to manually assign picons to channels.

1 use the snp picons. Run the snp picons updater from the thread linked.

2 either you now need to change the names of your channels to match the name of the picons, or the picons to match the channels

So your channels are

UK : Sky cinema...

Get rid of 'UK:'

Or you can FileZilla to HDD picons and change the picon name

For example the sky Disney picon is called : skydisney.png

Change it to:

UK:skycinemadisney.png

Then right click>set permissions>ok

Or change the name of your channel to : Sky Disney.
_---------

You may have problems as your IPTV channels have a colon in the names and you might not be able to include that in the name of the picon

------

As a last resort us the setpicons plugin to manually assign picons to channels.

i have tried both your suggestions but still no luck. The odd thing is after i reboot the box and then ftp and check the HDD folder the picon folder is not there, i have to run the plugin again and then all the png picons are in the folder. Should the picon folder be disappearing after every reboot?

This happened to me the first time I tried to use the plugin. - the picon folder just disappeared. Tried it again today and it worked.

I'm not sure what if anything I did to change that though sorry

Back