Iptv review

I think I have seen websites reveiw iptv but you have to bare in mind the websites are taking are taking a commission so who ever pays the most will goto top.

I did a trial with someone that I'd seen recommended on Reddit. They were very responsive and the service was good. I then bought a Fire Stick and wanted to move to that, but they have become unresponsive. I now have had to pay for IBO Player and I guess I need something updating their end and again they are being unresponsive. I paid for 12 months via Paypal. Should I -
  1. Try and raise a dispute with Paypal as I now can't use the service I paid for.
  2. Keep trying with the provider and hope they finally sort me out.
  3. Accept that I've lost my money, ask for someone on here and pay for (hopefully) a better service.

I've been refunded by PayPal a couple of times.

You don't go into detail. Just say that you paid for a service for a year and it no longer works. Seller not responding to emails.

PayPal won't even ask what the service is. They nearly always rule in favour of the buyer.

This is assuming that you didn't pay F&F.

Thanks, I have raised a dispute. I'll see what happens.

I get there are not reviews, but I assume using this site and asking for offers in the relevant thread is a little safer?

Most sellers won't use normal PayPal, as they either don't want the extra costs, fed up with people taking a sub and claiming back without reason, don't want to raise suspicion for taking a seller account with all details being fake/personal etc...

Some people are dodgy, most are not. But same goes with buyers!

Yeah, surprise surprise he's got in touch and said he'll fix my feed. I'll leave the dispute open until he fixes it, but then I'll maybe give him the benefit of the doubt... which I could well regret in a few months... but he was fairly cheap, so if I get 3 or 4 months from it, I'm happy.

If they are recommended on an open forum or they advertise on that, I'd avoid. Chances are if youve found then with easy FACT have also and you will end up having more issues than it's worth, no matter the price

Yeah, surprise surprise he's got in touch and said he'll fix my feed. I'll leave the dispute open until he fixes it, but then I'll maybe give him the benefit of the doubt... which I could well regret in a few months... but he was fairly cheap, so if I get 3 or 4 months from it, I'm happy.
If he is sorting you issues out then that's all good and if you are not happy with the service just take some other trials and find a better one. Bear in mind IBO been showing up as your sub has expired which isn't your sub but the app. Your provider will sort you an updated app and if you still not happy just move on

Recently went through this process myself, trying to look for a repository of reviews for IPTV services. Like many have mentioned on this thread already, those review sites or posts are more likely to be fluff/ad pieces rather than genuine users reviewing said services. Piggybacking off a suggestion already made that you should just take trials to as many services as you'd like and decide for yourself if it best suits your needs and go from there.

From my own experience, the more "well-known" a service is, the more likely it'll be gone in a few months time, or just overall bad.

Although curious to know what everyone's preferred way of payment. Over the years I've only ever done Paypal F&F transfers, but that's only because I only ever do month-to-month payments and if the service disappears without notice, I'm only out a lunch's worth of money.

Most reviews are just promotion BS. It's all trial and error I'm afraid unless you know someone out there with the perfect service. Get trials, get a month to start off with and see how it goes. I've found a couple of good ones that I'm hoping to hang on to. The very good ones will never over sell their service since it will mean customers looking elsewhere and they'll respond t your questions quickly and honestly. Theres a lot of crap out there so beware. That being said one of the ones I have I found by googling and it' been stable for a few years, thought the epg is pretty terrible.

Good luck!

Most reviews are just promotion BS. It's all trial and error I'm afraid unless you know someone out there with the perfect service. Get trials, get a month to start off with and see how it goes. I've found a couple of good ones that I'm hoping to hang on to. The very good ones will never over sell their service since it will mean customers looking elsewhere and they'll respond t your questions quickly and honestly. Theres a lot of crap out there so beware. That being said one of the ones I have I found by googling and it' been stable for a few years, thought the epg is pretty terrible.

Good luck!
A decent run service cannot over sell itself trust me. More server's are added to cope with extra demands.

A decent run service cannot over sell itself trust me. More server's are added to cope with extra demands.

I don't really understand why you laughed at my post? I was just giving advice to a guy looking for reviews because most of the ones reviewed on websites are not reliable hence to find people who do not publicly advertise with websites and in reddit. By extension of what I said the ones who oversell are not a good service. Basically the same thing as what you said :confused:

Last edited:
I don't really understand why you laughed at my post? I was just giving advice to a guy looking for reviews because most of the ones reviewed on websites are not reliable hence to find people who do not publicly advertise with websites and in reddit. By extension of what I said the ones who oversell are not a good service. Basically the same thing as what you said :confused:
Nothing personal I can assure you. People comment sometimes about things they have little knowledge of. There's some outstanding service's available to long-term members on this forum trust me on that. The influx that request in the IPTV section would not get those options.

There's some outstanding service's available to long-term members on this forum trust me on that. The influx that request in the IPTV section would not get those options.

Can understand that! :laughing:

Just to add though, I found my main service on this forum and I'll 100% happy with it. My brother on the other hand, found his old service online through google and that thing was like playing the lottery every time he turned it on. Night and Day.

Back