Zgemma star 2s boot problem

You really mean stuck on boot - as in the display on the front of the box still says 'boot'???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

really mean boxes stuck on boot ive saved line more than lost them try turning box off then on see how quick u can connect i bet u can see box b4 it boots

That's the point where I am at. I have boot on the box and the openvix splash screen, the green ethernet power light comes on briefly as does the yellow communication light but then both go off. I am using filezilla but i cannot communicate with it. I don't want to just reflash as i will lose my line and want to reuse it.

Unfortunately not, the box was preset for me and came with a usb wifi dongle, would the network card be turned off? I have tried some of the suggestions above to communicate with it but think i will just have to relash and get another line. Does anyone have any good suggestions as to where i can get one from? If nothing else it is a good learning curve for me.

What is the difference between the zgemma H1 And H2? i was searching to buy the H1 until H2 popped up. Any help at all would be appreciated.

Back