zgemma star 2s how to change skin

gav-n

I have a zgemma star 2s running vix and fraggle skin but would like to change it to slyk skin how would I go about doing this and would I have to restart gui

All I did with mine was a re flash I have h2s but would imagine the process is the same just reflash with your preferred skin

Thanks kiddac just read on a few forums that you would need to restart gui and don't want to reinstall my line

restarted gui, doesn't delete your line. Neither does restarting.

Reflashing your box is what you are referring to. If you reflash then you have to backup and reinstall your line

Hi, dont know if this is the correct place to get an answer to this but after spending hours reading different posts I have now just decided to ask anyway. I have a Zegemma-star-s2 in fact 2 of them, one has the line in the etc folder and works perfect all servers green, I have set-up the other box exactly the same but if I check the CCcam servers they are all red and only free channels work. I have restarted CCcam, checked network and looked at settings on both boxes but nothing seems different. The only difference is with external setup and I cant see how this would cause an issue but maybe someone can tell me, functioning box has a 64Gb USB stick for storage non functioning box has USB 250Gb external hard disk. Please could someone tell me where I'm going wrong, both boxes running same version of everything and using same firmware version. Desperate thanks!!

Hi, dont know if this is the correct place to get an answer to this but after spending hours reading different posts I have now just decided to ask anyway. I have a Zegemma-star-s2 in fact 2 of them, one has the line in the etc folder and works perfect all servers green, I have set-up the other box exactly the same but if I check the CCcam servers they are all red and only free channels work. I have restarted CCcam, checked network and looked at settings on both boxes but nothing seems different. The only difference is with external setup and I cant see how this would cause an issue but maybe someone can tell me, functioning box has a 64Gb USB stick for storage non functioning box has USB 250Gb external hard disk. Please could someone tell me where I'm going wrong, both boxes running same version of everything and using same firmware version. Desperate thanks!!

I think you would need to start a new thread, but switch the drives round, your 250 gb maybe not be setup correctly

Back