Zgemma Star H1 Help with setting up an N line

i have attached the 2 files needed, just open newcamd.list in text editor or noptepad ++ , edit the line and input your server and ftp mg_cfg and newcamd.list to usr/keys (var folder is just a shortcut to usr/keys), once copied over, press your blue button, softcams, select mgcamd and press green to start, or yellow to restart, if it doesnt work then you may need a reboot

View attachment 12932
saviour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks

WOW guys, read loads on the net and forums, and still cant get mine sorted, Zgemma with vix image and red skin ffor virmin, changed line ect... CWS still nothing!! 2 days later dsriving me insane, any help would be greatly appreciated.

I'm still having a problem. I cannot view any non FTA channels. In the infobars there is a padlock symbol.
Any help much appreciated

Sorry. Running Zgemma H1 using sucmnsee vix 3.2.021 backup.
Using a current Virgin Media cable connection.

Sorry. Running Zgemma H1 using sucmnsee vix 3.2.021 backup.
Using a current Virgin Media cable connection.

Cool , so have you put your line on correctly , using filezilla or did you do it manually , and is your line bought of any one here or did you buy it on ebay ?

Last edited:
" Your Line" . This is the bit that is confusing me. I editted my newcamd.list to use my box ip address and used filezilla to transfer to H1 box.
I take it, i need a bit more than this ?

So did your line go to your box and if so did you restart your box , , I don't use that filezilla I put my line on manually with remote control you can do that if your having problems .

yes. view/edit in filezilla and can see my changes. Restarted but no non FTA.
How do i go about using the remote. Think i need to try that.
Cheers

yes. view/edit in filezilla and can see my changes. Restarted but no non FTA.
How do i go about using the remote. Think i need to try that.
Cheers

Ok try this , menu , ts panel , files explorer, usr , keys , in this folder you will see the newcamd list file, highlight to edit and you will see 2 nline details within the file , itS the top one you need to edit first , so use your remote control and like texting on a old remote control
Enter your line details , then go to the end of your line press ok then save and exit , then do the same again with the next line again going to the end pressing ok then save and exit .

Tried update mine and now none of my channels are coming up !! Please help quick as trying to watch ufc fight

---------- Post Merged at 02:42 AM ----------

Think I soft bricked it ?! Please help quick

Please help, lost tuner B on zgemma H1 but Tuner A shows DVB-C which is strange. How do i recover Tuner B back. Using Vix firmware

same thing happened to me :-(

---------- Post Merged at 10:15 AM ----------

Sorry, should say hello to everyone first. 'HELLO'

Your line provider should be able to supply or there is one in the downloads section. If totally stuck, PM me your email addy and I'll send you mines....

Thanks for that , I got it from the downloads section, there was one on the box already but once I copied in this one all was sorted. Cheers

Running openatv, had n line working ok in CCam 2.3.0 straight but as its a bit glitchy, naturally i would prefer to use the more stable mgcamd 1 38.
Do I need another file apart from the newcamdlist file with the modified CWS = (nline details) which sets out sometype of proptocl for keep alive and port etc??? Thanks

Back