zgemma star to htpc

Hi guys

I have a zgemma star box and was wondering is there any way to connect it to my htpc so I can watch and record of that?

Yes there is that but it doesn't work for me because I wouldn't be able to change channels on the htpc. I would have to change channels from the zgemma. What I want is to be able to change channels from my htpc and record without having to touch the zgemma box.

I have this working on my h2s. I have three kodi devices around the house: 1 htpc, 1 Pi and 1 Android media box. They each have the VU+ plugin installed and can stream live channels, view EPG, record and playback from the h2s. It's possible to view the same stream on all three devices simultaneously as well as on the TV through HDMI so a reasonable multi room solution, too, although you're limited to 1 or 2 different channels depending on the number of tuners you have.

Install OpenWebIF on your box if it isn't already. Then, type your box's IP address in to your browser's address bar and it should bring up the interface. You can find the IP in the Info section of your box, I think.

Back