ZGEMMA TWIN TUNER BOX

Zgemma have a few twin and triple cable boxes now

H4 triple
H7c / h3.2tc / h5.2tc twin with a single sat

H4, triple cable only tuner but not so powerful
H3.2tc about as powerful as h2h twin cable/terestrial hybrid tuner + 1 sat
H5.2tc more powerful than h3.2tc twin cable/terestrial hybrid tuner + 1 sat
H7C fastest and most powerful zgemma box and has 2 individual cable/terstrial hybrid tuners + 1 sat

Is the H4 basically an old star 2S but with a triple cable tuner instead of the twin sat? As looks same specs as the 2S, but seems a bit backward putting it out in 2017 if its a 2015 spec box.

yes, its basically the h2h but with the twin cable tuner to allow you to watch one cable and record another. If you can afford the extra £20 or so then the H5.2tc is a faster box with the same tuner setup
Thanks for that.
So is the 5.2C worth the extra £20?

So take it I would need a 3 way splitter also? 2 for box 1 for modem

Thanks for that.
So is the 5.2C worth the extra £20?

So take it I would need a 3 way splitter also? 2 for box 1 for modem

if you want a twin cable tuner the 5.2 is deffo worth the extra 20£
afaiaa you only need one cable to the box and the tuner is split internally

you only need a 2 way splitter, one cable feed plugs into the back of the box and then it's split between the tuners internally

H4, triple cable only tuner but not so powerful
H3.2tc about as powerful as h2h twin cable/terestrial hybrid tuner + 1 sat
H5.2tc more powerful than h3.2tc twin cable/terestrial hybrid tuner + 1 sat
H7C fastest and most powerful zgemma box and has 2 individual cable/terstrial hybrid tuners + 1 sat
What’s the best build for the 3.2?

Hi

Im also considering the h5.2tc. I already have h2s set up with the limited channels and want to switch to cable side of things but still wamt the capability to watch some channels from sly with the h5.2tc. Wondering if anyone can tell if that would be possible to switch from sly/vermin channels with this box?

Also the other thing is that haven't got a active vermin line at the mo and was wondering what would be a least expensive way/package to get the line active? Is it even possible to take a new service and cancel in 14 days and be left with an active line?

Apologies in advance if I've breached any new/old forum rules as I have not been here for quite some time.

Thanks

You only need VM BB, you don't need a TV package.
As for your cancelling idea I've read on here people who still have an active line and some who don't.

You only need VM BB, you don't need a TV package.
As for your cancelling idea I've read on here people who still have an active line and some who don't.

Hi

I Was just again looking on there site and saw this 30 day rolling contract for 22 per month. Would that be better/cheapest method of a guaranteed active line if cancelled the contract bang on 30 days??

not sure about that, but remember it looks like we are losing VM HD at the end of january whether this makes a difference to you getting cable.

Back