Zgemma xtreamtv problem

Hi,

got a new sub (not going well)

I am using putty login in via telnet to copy and paste xtreamtv link, it says successful, box restarts but then I’m getting the following error

move reflashed about 6 times to try and get it to work and I’m having no luck!
Just so you know how I flash ( in case that’s causing the issue) I have one usb stick to flash it to open atv 6.3, I install it, once installed I take out that and put in a freshly formatted usb (huge memory so I prefer that one) I initialise it before I install wooshbuild. Once wooshbuild is installed via the IP address in the browser (openweb) I then go on putty to install the link my provider has given me, it installs and then I get that error. I currently have a second sub, but that’s through xtream editor using line is and that works perfect (I don’t have both at same time)

hope someone can help me

Attachments

• 5353A520-9BF2-4C83-9AFB-E82A42AA27CD.png
    5353A520-9BF2-4C83-9AFB-E82A42AA27CD.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 23
Last edited:
You need the arm version To remove it in putty or openwebife terminal type opkg remove XtreamTV

Ask your provider for the command for the ARM version.

If provider supports latest XtreamTV you can download it yourself

Visit
Code:
http://xtreamtvplugin.com/generator/

For name you can put anything i.e the name of your provider then add your providers DNS and portal and generate. Make a note of the import code.

Copy and paste the ARM command box should reboot. Import profile with the code on the site then give provider the mac address.

Thats if your provider supports latest version so best contacting them first.

Back