2021 Champions League Final

Ole is clueless. And De Gea literally in his 10+ years at United has only ever had 2 decent seasons. Shockingly overrated and the guy hasn’t saved none of the last 40 Penalties against him. Absolute crazy stat.

32F43E32-5CD5-4652-A2D0-C6C55D0127D4.jpeg

United did have a lot of possession, just lacked that wee bit of individual spark, that might have given them the trophy, I thought none of them deserved to win in 90 mins, but Villareal looked more likely in extra time, penalties were a fitting end to the game, I thought, and what a great shoot out it was.

Apart from the quality shootout the game was really bad mate.

But villareal looked the more threatening of the two in extra time. Seems more confident and positive and had intent.

What annoys me really bad is this.

Ferdinand Scholes and SOLKJAER keep saying we're getting better and it's a positive season, Mourinho finished 2nd and won that cup so how is it a step forward, 🤣 makes 0 sence but enough about us

I'm happy that 2 English teams are in the final tonight, Chelsea have been great from where they were with lamps, it's a game of tactics tonight, tuchel sets up very compact and hard to break down but as @pupuqiop said, if city score early it could all go pear shaped for Chelsea, I fully expect Chelsea to score, for the neutral, Chelsea score 1st it's game on

Ole is clueless. And De Gea literally in his 10+ years at United has only ever had 2 decent seasons. Shockingly overrated and the guy hasn’t saved none of the last 40 Penalties against him. Absolute crazy stat.

View attachment 61743

He's been really poor for quite some time.

Henderson makes mistakes for sure but he needs a few seasons to see how he turns out for United. Plus he has such a better record in penalty shootouts that it was stupid he wasn't brought on in the final. Really poor man management from Ole.

The AC Milan goalie is so good and could be a big star and think is leaving on a free in a few months. United really should have gone for him.

Do United fans want to see a big name goalkeeper getting signed in the summer, or is Henderson the No 1 for next season?

He's been really poor for quite some time.

Henderson makes mistakes for sure but he needs a few seasons to see how he turns out for United. Plus he has such a better record in penalty shootouts that it was stupid he wasn't brought on in the final. Really poor man management from Ole.

The AC Milan goalie is so good and could be a big star and think is leaving on a free in a few months. United really should have gone for him.

Why wouldn't Ole bring him on in extra time 2 mins before the final whistle? I mean even before the shootout he hadn't saved a Pen since 2016 and the last 29 spot kicks.

Do United fans want to see a big name goalkeeper getting signed in the summer, or is Henderson the No 1 for next season?

I want to give henderson a chance as number 1. I personally see huge potential in him.

If they weren't getting Heaton I would have love donarumma from Milan at united. That kid is special for sure.

Why wouldn't Ole bring him on in extra time 2 mins before the final whistle? I mean even before the shootout he hadn't saved a Pen since 2016 and the last 29 spot kicks.

I actually thought he would when it was getting obvious it was going to pens.

But Ole froze and just completely lost the plot.

United are not going forward for me. They are so behind city ain't funny. Could see pool and Chelsea being stronger than them next season.

I actually thought he would when it was getting obvious it was going to pens.

But Ole froze and just completely lost the plot.

United are not going forward for me. They are so behind city ain't funny. Could see pool and Chelsea being stronger than them next season.

Ole bottles it on the big decision. The reason why he didn't sub him was probably because he don't want to upset him. Literally that is the only reason. Fergie on the other hand would have got rid of him a long time ago. Ole is the definition of a yes man.

No mate we need a CB, winger and holding midfielder

Yep exactly positions that they desparately need to fill with quality.

Who they have in such positions now don't cut it and won't help they move forward in competitions.

If a striker like Kane is available they should at least put feelers out there

Ole bottles it on the big decision. The reason why he didn't sub him was probably because he don't want to upset him. Literally that is the only reason. Fergie on the other hand would have got rid of him a long time ago. Ole is the definition of a yes man.

OLE should never be in the same breath as the GOAT fergie.

Ole doesn't have the aura, the figure and the quite frankly the ruthlessness to take united to the highest of heights.

But united will stick with him because they are "improving".

OLE should never be in the same breath as the GOAT fergie.

Ole doesn't have the aura, the figure and the quite frankly the ruthlessness to take united to the highest of heights.

But united will stick with him because they are "improving".

I'll come back to this comment. United next season will get knocked out last 16 in the Champs League, Finish in the top 4 around 15-20 points behind City. And get done in the FA Cup. You watch lol. United are so predictable these days.

I'll come back to this comment. United next season will get knocked out last 16 in the Champs League, Finish in the top 4 around 15-20 points behind City. And get done in the FA Cup. You watch lol. United are so predictable these days.

Your welcome to come back to my comment. I don't rate Ole as some fans may do. Him winning a few trophies won't really change that. Tbh it's hard for anyone coming in to ever measure to the good ol Fergie. He was a different breed like Busby before that that are no longer exist in the game.

Thing is I ain't blind united fan that can't see their flaws and how poor they are.

A short period where they do well and then go backwards doesn't instill confidence at all for me. Nor are they improving to really challange City.

Chelsea and Pool will likely be the ones to really push City next season. Whereas as United struggle to get into the top 4.

Hope I'm wrong but united are too one dimensional for my liking.

Personally think utd squad needs a major overhaul from kepper to striker.
Imo ole is too scared to drop players as he's scared of the raft ect.
Hes had long enough to try improve the squad but hasn't happend I would get rid of de gea no doubts and play Henderson or even try for darrumdana I think he's called

Agree baz, rashford was an absolute disgrace in the final but he stayed on?? He's been poor all season ever since he got involved in politics and don't get me wrong, what he's done for kids is fantastic but 1st things 1st, concentrate on the place that pays you 150 grand a week!!!

Back