3 usbs still wont flash zgemma h2

Bet you its the file and not the usbs.
When downloaded the backup image open the first folder inside should be a zgemma folder thats the one you want to copy to your usb.
Yes its definitely an image for H2 downloaded from this forum

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk

Bet you its the file and not the usbs.
When downloaded the backup image open the first folder inside should be a zgemma folder thats the one you want to copy to your usb.
Yes its definitely an image for H2 downloaded from this forum

Your obviously doing something wrong as you have tried your mates back up and a back up from this site. Maybe best you read a few setup guides untill you find out what it is your doing wrong.

Cant understand why it won't work I've followed all the advice given on here 1 last try with new SanDisk 8gb when it arrives if that fails my mate will put it on for me but he won't be able to test it because he's sly only

When the stick arrives? Is it bought from ebay? That's why I said go to a shop and buy one, I have many ebay "branded" usb's here that won't flash a box.
Box don't know if its cable or sky during flash.
99.99999999% when a box wont flash it's either the wrong image or USB stick issue.
Maybe you can link to the image your trying to flash as you stated earlier its yours mates back up now its a TK one...can you link to the TK one so folks on here can help? More information the better.

---------- Post Merged at 12:47 PM ----------

Also a tip I use that sucmnsee posted ages ago was when the flash complete and the box begins to boot, power off the box and remove the USB you used to flash the box and insert the one your going to use with the box and then power back on to save the USB used for flashing, so it remains fine to flash with, I do that every time and works first time every time.....I do leave it boot to over 30 on the LCD first before turning off and removing flash USB.

Yes its from fleabay but not the cheap ones they state they are the real McCoy .I'll try to find the link of the image I downloaded from TK

Argos do same day delivery, you will have the same issue as Dangerous pointed out why, Asda where selling the 3 pack for £6 recently.

Yes its from fleabay but not the cheap ones they state they are the real McCoy .I'll try to find the link of the image I downloaded from TK

We all learnt the hard way, that's why we give the advice we give, we have been there wore the t-shirt!
Pop down to any of the stores gmangt4 pointed out and the flash will work.

Last edited:
Your joking!!

Edit; on a brighter note, there's plenty of help available, just get yourself down to tescos and buy a usb stick ;-)

Last edited:
Hi guys anyone point me to a download image for my H2 cable only .I downloaded one last week and I'm sure it was succumsies image using vix but I can't find a cable link only found sly

sucmnsee ones are all sat.....you can still flash it and change providers to VM instead of sat, change abm setup, turn off tuner A if no sat feed and set up tuner b to cable......

Everything you need to set up from scratch is in here http://www.techkings.org/general-cable-tv/65283-guide-how-set-up-e2-combo-box-vix-image.html

Here is an H2 one from sucmnsee but you will need to turn off the sat part and enable the cable part.....are you sure its just the H2 you've got with no letters after the 2?

http://www.techkings.org/downloads.php?do=file&id=568

---------- Post Merged at 10:27 AM ----------

What happened to your mates back up you where going to flash?

Ive still got it saved on desktop but I thought it would be best to start from fresh with all the problems I've had

i use kingston 8gb usb with no issues ,good for e2 boxes and i format to fat 32 on pc before extracting rar files to removable drive with usb.
thinking was file extracted and in what format was file in ,kv used bin files others used different ones to match box.
make sure no other usbs are present for flashing.

Thought I was never going to flash on my box 4 usb sticks later last one straight from the packet zgemma folder copied onto the 8gb usb turned off box put usb in back powered up boot no flash put usb back into pc delete folder copied back on same zgemma file and tried again then heh presto flash its upto 2205 and counting

Anyone tell my why my box is still counting up after flash and boot its now on 2231

Back