3 usbs still wont flash zgemma h2

Same here had a banging headache all day think its the first time i have laughed allday...
Even though it does hurt lol
Glad your sorted

I bought a h2h from official supplier advertised on here. I am also having the same problem trying to flash. No matter what I do it just won't go into flash mode. Tried 4 different USB sticks, format with hddguru, then Windows to fat32. Nothing. Was told about the sandisk-cruzer-blade 8gb. Went to asda bought one, tried again. Nope.
I just don't think it working right. Maybe a faulty batch.
I trying dsayers image btw, unzipped and only zgemma folder on to a stick.
Ended up just doing bare bones setup on openatv 5.3. I got it working now ok with test dual lines.

@ Aldon The problems people are experiencing is the USB is not being recognised by the zgemma box, some sticks work straight away others that have been sourced from cheaper outlets such as the "well known auction site" will not work due to being counterfeit. Using a good quality USB stick will work.

Hi guys anyone following this tread knows I eventually got sucmnsee image to flash last night but I have no channels yet anyone tell me why filezilla is not recognising my box correct ip address in password root but I get connection attempt failed with ENETUNREACH

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk

@ Aldon The problems people are experiencing is the USB is not being recognised by the zgemma box, some sticks work straight away others that have been sourced from cheaper outlets such as the "well known auction site" will not work due to being counterfeit. Using a good quality USB stick will work.

I bought an original sandisk-cruzer-blade 8gb from asda. Bought a verbatim from asda too. It just not recognising. Both work ok in the rear USB for recordings etc when the box is on.

@cableconnect I know what u saying mate, but I bought genuine SanDisk and verbatim sticks from asda and they still not flashing. They both work ok in the port for general usage with the box. I followed everything to the letter. Nothing will work.

Thanks for all the help guys all working fine now thanks to gmangt4 for the sucmnsee link did as you said and changed from sat to cable all channels in cable order

Did you manage to flash your box mine just flashed using same stick same method that failed one day but worked the next weird

Never got the box flashed, ended up having to do the bare bones set up I found on here. No memory stick will work for me. Tried loads of times.

I wont being trying again for a while just got it how I want it now and wife would shoot me ha ha

Back