Adding ROI sports on Wooshbuild

i ended up having to re flash the box, so not got roi channels now, don't really want to try it again as it really messed things up last time.

but at the same time wouldn't mind ss5 for the 3pm kick offs

how has anyone got theirs to work?

I'm using wooshbuild by the way

I've found ss5 ROI in other section of the bouquet after running wooshbuild auto bouquets and it works fine.

any one know how do i get it to appear in the sports bouquet?

Have a look at his thread he's included sky sports 1 to 5 roi in the sports bouquet using his country region plugin

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Thank you for your help.

I didn't have channel swap enabled as didn't want bbc1 hd as first channel, i wanted the regional one

with channel swap enabled i have all the roi channels, but no regional channels starting at 101

is there a way i can keep the roi channels but have the regional channels from 101 instead of bbd 1 hd?

Im going to remove my custom.xml from this thread to avoid confusion as this thread is for adding roi sports channels with Wooshbuild.

Thank you for your help.

I didn't have channel swap enabled as didn't want bbc1 hd as first channel, i wanted the regional one

with channel swap enabled i have all the roi channels, but no regional channels starting at 101

is there a way i can keep the roi channels but have the regional channels from 101 instead of bbd 1 hd?

You would need to manually move them with channel swap off. Or have channel swap on and edit the custom_swap.txt file by removing the local region swap for BBC1. If you are in England it will read 115=101. Just put a # at the start of this line to stop it from swapping.

There are a ton of posts on editing the custom_swap.txt file including the FAQs in the WooshBuild thread.

Im going to remove my custom.xml from this thread to avoid confusion as this thread is for adding roi sports channels with Wooshbuild.

Well that's no fun is it hahahaha.

Chuck a link in to your ABM xml thread DS as I know some swap AB E2 to ABM.

Once again i want to thank you experts for helping me fix my issue, i dont know what i would do without you. Thank you dsayers2014 for your advice. I did as advised and now have all roi sports channels. Should i leave abm to update daily or not?

I've just tried to update this and it screwed up my box.

Had to do a manual rescan of channels and repopulate my EPG, very strange but I'm nervous about using the abm to update again as it hasn't worked with adding the ROI sky channels

Using the country scan plug in solved it for me
I then got all channels listed after doing the Abm scan set to sd

Last edited by a moderator:
If your using wooshbuild then press green then it's the 2nd one down I think some thing like wooshbuild auto bouquets

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

I am currently in Northern Ireland so have my box set to that. I ran the country / region plug in set it to roi and ran the nit scan as said. But I had none of these extra channels after it do I need to reset the box or change any settings in the abm e2?

Rapture I also live in NI and ran the region plug in and I get ROI sly sports on 441-445 I am running wooshbuild v4.01

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not gonna lie it's melting me this..normally I can follow things rather easily but this post is all over the place from page 1 to 8. I need a clear breakdown on how to do it.

So my box has just been set up on wooshbuild 4.01 and its region has been set to Northern Ireland on both contry/regional and the abme2.. I can't go the abm route because when I try to install it from plugins it says there is cache files missing and then it removes itself from the list of downloadable plugins.

So where do I start from here do I just change the c&r to roi and run a normal nit scan for Northern Ireland or change both to roi..

Back