Adhering to forum rules

Linny i think the starview and newcomers are driving us bonkers lmao

i havent bothered to look in the sv sections for some time for same reason. Plus i gave up on sv when we went to N3 and know nothing about the newer ones lol! AS for new comers some are nice and are happy with the info they are given, and some just want everything done for them! and expect replies instantly ..........think arrogant is the word im looking for lol!

well im best out of it, i dont want to get involved, just in case i lose the plot and go all PHYSCO over them lol

i'll leave that to the TK Team. ;)

enough said now before anto has some vendetta against me lmao

where else is your fan club anto? can we join up? lol

No you most certainly can't Javed:eyebrow:,

Its only for a select few :happy:

you're very mean anto lol

dont worry i will form a hate club against you lmao just kidding :)

Would just like to add my tuppence worth.
100% support for all the Mods,on here
Every member at TechKings,are treated
with respect,Friendliness and engorgement,
To make all our stays here enjoyable.
And if people think i am a lick a**se.
So be it.lolThank you Mods.you are the best (y)(y)(y)(y);)

looking at all those banned in the last couple of days, it goes to show what the mods and admin have to put up with (bless um)(y)
no job for the faint hearted:faint:

I'm a moderator at a warez site, I have to admit, i really really do lack the patience, some of the reasons I have to state for banning people are just over the top. But i totally do understand the frustration when you tell someone or a group of people that they shouldn't do a certain thing, and yet they do it anyway?

Come on? Like I have a website here where anyone from anywhere in the world can come and sign up, and you cannot expect me to sit there for half an hour explaining the situation to a user who doesn't comply with the rules, because there is probably someone else right now that's making the same mistake as you! You either get it or you get out...

God bless the moderators here, they can tolerate alot. :)

would not like the job for love nor money, like a referee at a football game, get nothing but abuse, a hard but thankless job at times :(

But I am very thankful for the admin and mods of this site cause without them there would be no TK,

Keep up the great work all (y)

Back