Adhering to forum rules

agreed mamamia the team here is probably one of the best i have come across, you get some mods that think they are god and own the site bla bla bla and look down on you

but here everyone is treated equally, i dont think i have the patience to be a mod on here. in fact anywhere else i would not be a moderator, i'd end up taking paracetomal every night before going to bed

agreed mamamia the team here is probably one of the best i have come across, you get some mods that think they are god and own the site bla bla bla and look down on you

but here everyone is treated equally, i dont think i have the patience to be a mod on here. in fact anywhere else i would not be a moderator, i'd end up taking paracetomal every night before going to bed

And I was thinking of offering you a Moderators position :p.

I'm not normally like this at all.

But this is an example of my lack of patience to spammers in general (sole purpose of wrecking the forum in general with useless ****):

29.jpg

This is coming from a non abusive/violent guy :whistling:

They must try wind me up real bad...

Last edited:
Dan on my reptile forum i dont usually to put anything in that box just ban em for life. If i do then i just put Spammer coz you know they dont read it - they aint interested what the team think, they re just on a wind up, and when you get "Multiple IP Registrant" and you get half a dozen names they think you got nowt better to do!

Dan on my reptile forum i dont usually to put anything in that box just ban em for life. If i do then i just put Spammer coz you know they dont read it - they aint interested what the team think, they re just on a wind up, and when you get "Multiple IP Registrant" and you get half a dozen names they think you got nowt better to do!

Thank god you can delete all the users threads via the Moderators Control Panel, another useful tool to make a moderators life a whole lot easier.:)

The weird thing is, the spammer does sign up with different IP addresses but under the IP detail when i check up on the address, it always says "Microsoft Corp" which I just find weird. :p

I never check, if i dont like the look - you can usually tell after a few yrs then they are gone lol! we only allow 1 account unless you contact us to say why you need 2 - ie husband and wife - think most forums are same.

Back