American Bully XL

Post a link to a case where a breeder has been prosecuted due to someone who bought a dog off them not having a dog on a leash and it attacking someone would you please?

I've never seen one example. Lots of examples of unlicenced breeders being prosecuted and breeders with unfit welfare conditions, but I can't see a single example of a breeder being prosecuted because the buyer was in control of a dangerous dog.
90% of breeders are unlicensed and I was referring mistreating dogs before sold etc.
I said you have to look at how breeders have bread them.

90% of breeders are unlicensed and I was referring mistreating dogs before sold etc.
I said you have to look at how breeders have bread them.

You said you need look at breeders and whether or not a dog was off the lead. When I said the breeder has no control over that you said they do have control.

You can’t only look to the owners you have to look at the breeders and whether or not a dog was provoked what was it doing off leash if was off leash etc.

The breeder has no control over those things though.

Cause they do there known as backstreet breeders who will breed with any dog

See.

Dog behaviourists will do their best to train any bad behaviour out of a dog but there are occasions it's impossible and a dog is euthanised.
Why are they euthanised because of behaviours not everyone will look to get a behaviourist in so do they opt to go have them put down

I said backstreet breeders do you own a dog yourself
I think I understand what your trying to say, but do you also think hat once a dog is backstreet bred that they can't be changed behaviours wise? Just curious of your thoughts

Why are they euthanised because of behaviours not everyone will look to get a behaviourist in so do they opt to go have them put down
It's kinda sad that people do it, like a group of people have litreally ruined it for thousands if not more, I was talking to someon earlier who has bullies and he's absolutely devastated, he's never ever had an issue with his dogs but he's now having to put a muzzle on them just to leave the house, it's a shame

It's kinda sad that people do it, like a group of people have litreally ruined it for thousands if not more, I was talking to someon earlier who has bullies and he's absolutely devastated, he's never ever had an issue with his dogs but he's now having to put a muzzle on them just to leave the house, it's a shame
I know bud but if going to do this for bullies why not do it for wrotwillers etc.
It’s wrong for genuine owners of any type of dog
I think I understand what your trying to say, but do you also think hat once a dog is backstreet bred that they can't be changed behaviours wise? Just curious of your thoughts
they can be changed but deep in the dogs mind there’s always going to be something to trigger him her snapping.
With all these articles and news reports not once have they mentioned whether the dog had been provoked

Whatever bud take it you’ve never looked into illegal breedings of dogs.
Lots of breeders has been done for it.

deffinatly bud it’s disturbing and shocking what some dogs have to endeavour just look at in lockdown the amount pups that was for sale by these so called “breeders”.
Haven’t seen much about the Frenchie breeding although I’ve always wanted one.
There’s also talk of them banning pugs due to their breathing problems “rspca” wants it to happen even though you can pay for surgery for there nose to be restructured I’ve been quoted 1.3k for mine to be done (2 dogs)
My Frenchie that died in march had 8 grands worth of operations by time he was 2.

I said backstreet breeders do you own a dog yourself

I've quoted what you said. You said you need to look at breeders and whether a dog is off the leash.

I do own a dog, I don't think that's a deal breaker for me to have an opinion on them though.

I've quoted what you said. You said you need to look at breeders and whether a dog is off the leash.

I do own a dog, I don't think that's a deal breaker for me to have an opinion on them though.
he didn't say the breeders are why the dogs of the leash, he mentioned to possible factors that need to be looked at, 1 the breeders, and 2. whether the dog is off the leash. Quite clear to me.

If a dog is off leash you you don’t have control of it in any situation as 9-10 times they don’t respond to commands
Where as if the dog is on a leash you have some sort of control of it whether your popping it for it to resist.

I know bud but if going to do this for bullies why not do it for wrotwillers etc.
It’s wrong for genuine owners of any type of dog

they can be changed but deep in the dogs mind there’s always going to be something to trigger him her snapping.
With all these articles and news reports not once have they mentioned whether the dog had been provok

Don't you worry that just banning a breed rather than clamping down on the real issue is just going to cause more issues?

Back