American Bully XL

Existing XL Bulldogs with responsible owners should be OK.

"If your dog is a banned breed but the court does not believe it to be a danger to the public, it may be put on the Index of Exempt Dogs, which will allow you to keep it. In this circumstance, you'll be given a Certificate of Exemption that is valid for the life of the dog - but you'll need to follow strict rules.

Your dog must be neutered, microchipped, kept in a secure place where it cannot escape, and kept on a lead and muzzled at all times while in public. You must also take out insurance against your dog injuring other people and must show your Certificate of Exemption when asked by a police officer or council dog warden, either at the time or within five days."

You canā€™t really say that until the law is announced. One of the criticisms of the Dangerous Dogs Act 1991 was that the dogs werenā€™t destroyed and the majority of owners didnā€™t follow the rules.

Maybe they need to bring in a super ban.

Existing XL Bulldogs with responsible owners should be OK.

"If your dog is a banned breed but the court does not believe it to be a danger to the public, it may be put on the Index of Exempt Dogs, which will allow you to keep it. In this circumstance, you'll be given a Certificate of Exemption that is valid for the life of the dog - but you'll need to follow strict rules.

Your dog must be neutered, microchipped, kept in a secure place where it cannot escape, and kept on a lead and muzzled at all times while in public. You must also take out insurance against your dog injuring other people and must show your Certificate of Exemption when asked by a police officer or council dog warden, either at the time or within five days."
Donā€™t really see neuting doing anything as it can work 2 ways make them calmer or can make them aggressive.
Microchipping wouldnā€™t work either as you could register it at an empty house.
Personally donā€™t like the idea of a mussel on a dog although it would be for peoples/other animals safety unless they could get it off
You canā€™t really say that until the law is announced. One of the criticisms of the Dangerous Dogs Act 1991 was that the dogs werenā€™t destroyed and the majority of owners didnā€™t follow the rules.
now I can see some owners changing there dogs identity as a chiwowa if men can identify as women then dogs can identify as what they want.
äŗ—怎ƇHRƎSTƘPHƊR怏äŗ— on TikTok

Donā€™t really see neuting doing anything as it can work 2 ways make them calmer or can make them aggressive.

I think neutering is more to do with stopping further litters of a banned breed being born rather than wanting to chill them out.

Personally donā€™t like the idea of a mussel on a dog although it would be for peoples/other animals safety unless they could get it off

I don't think a dog should have seafood of any description put on them against their will.

I think neutering is more to do with stopping further litters of a banned breed being born rather than wanting to chill them out.
True could be to stop the breeding but like everything there would be a black market or loophole to get one into country.

True could be to stop the breeding but like everything there would be a black market or loophole to get one into country.
Best to do a permanent ban. Like that user on the sat thread who shall not be named, I don't think neutering him would have made any difference. Peace and quiet now after the ban.

I don't think a dog should have seafood of any description put on them against their will.
If a dog attacked me and I had a fish handy,. I would smack them with it.

Best to do a permanent ban. Like that user on the sat thread who shall not be named, I don't think neutering him would have made any difference. Peace and quiet now after the ban.

If a dog attacked me and I had a fish handy,. I would smack them with it.
Give him a dab in the face, that would make him hake

If you get attacked by an XL Bully and all you have to defend yourself with is a fish, then cod help you.
I was thinking more along the lines if an xs pup attacked me. I mean, who could refuse the chance to smack an xs pup with a fish?

Thinking =/= Dreaming
Honestly doc, one of the things I like about this forum is that in spite of it being a male dominated forum and all the disagreements, you very rarely see anyone going down this route. It's not something I wish to engage in on here, the whole "I'd kick your head in in real life" thing is pretty juvenile and more than the moderators deserve to have to deal with on a free forum so I'll just say if you want to talk things through in any more depth message or even call me on Discord - we're customers of the same service and I'm more than happy to chat to you about any issues you have with me.

Honestly doc, one of the things I like about this forum is that in spite of it being a male dominated forum and all the disagreements, you very rarely see anyone going down this route. It's not something I wish to engage in on here, the whole "I'd kick your head in in real life" thing is pretty juvenile and more than the moderators deserve to have to deal with on a free forum so I'll just say if you want to talk things through in any more depth message or even call me on Discord - we're customers of the same service and I'm more than happy to chat to you about any issues you have with me.
Iā€™m lostā€¦

Use a compas or Google maps if you have data and a phone šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
A few weeks ago I said that I was only fifteen years old, now I'm getting requests for private calls. šŸ˜§ I'm burying my phone in a tin box in the park somewhere!

Back