American Bully XL

A good breeder will always show you how the dogs and pups are bred and reared.
I believe it is all in the breeding , people buy an expensive dog and try to make money out of it by breeding without knowing what the pedigree of the dog is .they could be closely related
this will fix any faults in the offspring
When showing staffs some years ago a certain strain of the breed was known for biting humans
But people still used this strain as its body confirmation was excellent and Was winning shows
There was also a guy who bred two dogs that were half sister and half brother , yes he did fix certain traits in this mating body confirmation but the resulting puppies were a nightmare temper and character wise

I believe it is all in the breeding , people buy an expensive dog and try to make money out of it by breeding without knowing what the pedigree of the dog is .they could be closely related
this will fix any faults in the offspring
When showing staffs some years ago a certain strain of the breed was known for biting humans
But people still used this strain as its body confirmation was excellent and Was winning shows
There was also a guy who bred two dogs that were half sister and half brother , yes he did fix certain traits in this mating body confirmation but the resulting puppies were a nightmare temper and character wise
You have got these clowns giving dogs steroids and feeding them growth hormones.

Only one way that's going to go.

Ted came up to me earlier after he'd heard the news and told me that he didn't think it was fair to punish the very many for the extreme few,he said he'd been watching and listening to a LOT of news lately and said he thinks he has a cunning plan,he said he'd heard about trans.lesbians,gays.queers,bi's and MAP's and.regretably,he said he's come to a conclusion that the only thing he could do now was disassociate from his breed and now wants to identify as a Cane Corso.
I told him what a genius idea he's had and it would be EXTREMELY phobic if people didn't now see you as a brave and heroic pup who has been through an awful lot while changing breeds

Back