American Bully XL

Yes and also used on my Alsatian that passed away it’s all about you been in control not the dogs also use a long line which are good for recall work👍🏻👍🏻
Seems excessive for a pug. Dogs are by nature obedient creatures and for a breed in the toy group most people use the old fashioned method of just teaching them to do as they're told.

Seems excessive for a pug. Dogs are by nature obedient creatures and for a breed in the toy group most people use the old fashioned method of just teaching them to do as they're told.
There not in the toy group there classed as small dogs and it’s not excessive at all and dogs by nature aren’t obidient if they was why do we train them and would there have dog attacks??.
If I want to use what I use I will like I said it’s about you been in control and the dog.
You can never be too careful 👍👍👍
exactly amount of people that own dogs have no control whether on or off leash using collars and your everyday leads is unreal.

There not in the toy group there classed as small dogs and it’s not excessive at all and dogs by nature aren’t obidient if they was why do we train them and would there have dog attacks??.
If I want to use what I use I will like I said it’s about you been in control and the dog.

exactly amount of people that own dogs have no control whether on or off leash using collars and your everyday leads is unreal.
KC say toy
Pug | Breeds A to Z | The Kennel Club

If I want to use what I use I will like I said it’s about you been in control and the dog

Fair enough. Tbh if a pug looked like it was going to attack me I'd just walk away briskly and look back over my shoulder as it self axphixiated.

Do you use harnesses and muzzles when you risk taking them out in public? And carry a taser just in case they savage anyone? Can't be too careful with beasts of that size.

We have a beagle who was attacked by two xl Bullys. Two young lads without the dogs on lead. Come straight to our beagle who was on a lead. Started going for him by the face. I had to lift my beagle up and hold him and then the xl Bullys started to jump at my face. To say I shit myself would be a understatement.

The lads told me to **** off as his xl Bullys where only playing

Also had a beagle off lead come after mine and bite him while mine was on a lead. And the stupid cow said to me it's my problem as my dog should off lead so he can run away from attacks.

I have bought a ticket now to walk on near by woodlands and I see nobody and my beagle loves it. He's got streams, woods, pheasants to sniff out, rabbits and we can be out there for hours and see nodody.

We have a beagle who was attacked by two xl Bullys. Two young lads without the dogs on lead. Come straight to our beagle who was on a lead. Started going for him by the face. I had to lift my beagle up and hold him and then the xl Bullys started to jump at my face. To say I shit myself would be a understatement.

The lads told me to **** off as his xl Bullys where only playing

Also had a beagle off lead come after mine and bite him while mine was on a lead. And the stupid cow said to me it's my problem as my dog should off lead so he can run away from attacks.

I have bought a ticket now to walk on near by woodlands and I see nobody and my beagle loves it. He's got streams, woods, pheasants to sniff out, rabbits and we can be out there for hours and see nodody.
Just shows owners have no control of dogs when off leash even if they had training.
Did they try to recall the dogs or just left them to it??.
Hopefully your dog didn’t suffer too much damage if any.
As for that woman saying your dog should’ve been off lead to run from attacks is a load of bull you can protect them more if on a leash.
It’s good when owners of private land sell passes etc for genuine dog walkers so there pets and walk round without a care in world and get plenty of exercise as the old saying goes a tired dog is a happy dog

Just shows owners have no control of dogs when off leash even if they had training.
Did they try to recall the dogs or just left them to it??.
Hopefully your dog didn’t suffer too much damage if any.
As for that woman saying your dog should’ve been off lead to run from attacks is a load of bull you can protect them more if on a leash.
It’s good when owners of private land sell passes etc for genuine dog walkers so there pets and walk round without a care in world and get plenty of exercise as the old saying goes a tired dog is a happy dog
No the two lads with the XL Bullys just laughed it off saying there only ******* playing mate. But they were going for face and neck. No damage think I picked him up just in time.
The way they jumped at me showed they weren't playing. I'm six foot and they were snarling in my face

I said to the lady with the other beagle that bit mine. I DON'T let me beagle off because he doesn't listen just like yours.

That's when she started the you should just let him off to escape attackers lol 🤣

I said to the lady with the other beagle that bit mine. I DON'T let me beagle off because he doesn't listen just like yours.

That's when she started the you should just let him off to escape attackers lol 🤣
Some owners are a joke
No the two lads with the XL Bullys just laughed it off saying there only ******* playing mate. But they were going for face and neck. No damage think I picked him up just in time.
The way they jumped at me showed they weren't playing. I'm six foot and they were snarling in my face
what a set of melts glad your dog didn’t get hurt.
Those lads where probably wanna be drug dealers or gangsta 😆😆

I've had a cross pit bull have me from behind crossing the road about 20 years ago I was a young lad about 16 stone.

It ripped me to the floor by the back pocket of my jeans no problems I tore the ligaments in my ankle losing my footing off the curb.

When I was on the floor lucky for me I had a padded jacket on because it was gave over if that had my neck. I put my arm in front of my neck and face and let him rag my one arm while trying to bang it one with the other.

Luckily the baghead owner caught up with it and booted it off me and he ran off.

Police told me 3 people need to make a complaint before they do anything😂

If that was a kid it would have been game over.

I've had a cross pit bull have me from behind crossing the road about 20 years ago I was a young lad about 16 stone.

It ripped me to the floor by the back pocket of my jeans no problems I tore the ligaments in my ankle losing my footing off the curb.

When I was on the floor lucky for me I had a padded jacket on because it was gave over if that had my neck. I put my arm in front of my neck and face and let him rag my one arm while trying to bang it one with the other.

Luckily the baghead owner caught up with it and booted it off me and he ran off.

Police told me 3 people need to make a complaint before they do anything😂

If that was a kid it would have been game over.
That’s horrendous to say the least

Back