Another FileSharing site casualty

Like I was reading the other day about some new audials anywhere app or something similar to this, if I recall correctly the name, that will allow one to access files anywhere it's needed. It's based on some new audials technology and it's supposed to be a good safe replacement for megaupload and file sharing in general

Are you in anyway associate with or affiliated to "audials" meetbill?

For someone who can't fully recall? you sure got its name correct!

-

Here's a review from Cnet about this Audials program...and it aint free either

Audials One is a smooth audio and video downloading tool that doesn't deliver as much as it advertises, but what it does provide performs well.

The program's interface is intuitive to operate, thanks to its sleek color scheme and organization, and looks like it was designed by a high-dollar programmer. We never needed the Help file since things felt so intuitive. Audials One essentially functions as a search engine that sucks up all free instances of music and video on the Web. Typing in an artist's name or song title showed each result and its source, which were mostly YouTube and MySpace. Saving them as WMVs or MP3s took a little longer than we liked but resulted in high-quality files. However, it's surprising that you can't download entire movies as the product description indicates. One positive surprise was the program's built-in conversion feature, which takes any video or music in your collection and converts its file type effortlessly. Overall, this was a great way to find free music, but not helpful for tracking down free movies.

Audials One has a five-day trial period. Though it didn't fully live up to its expectations, we were pleased with its music-finding functionality and still recommend it.

Nope, I ain't got anything to do with that app and I guess the name was catchy enough for me to remember it right.

Hmm and I don't think it's that particular audials program you mentioned, I found some info on that audials anywhere thing round here:

http://www.mytechguide.org/11375/audials-anywhere-personal-media-cloud-rumor/*** Link removed ***

Guess its some new program they cooked up, though it does not sound like some cloud thing to me but more like on of them private trackers since it's invitation based.Idk...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back