Anyone bought a Skyboxf5+free gift 12months

There has been a few posts where people have done this
especially off Ebay, and either got a glitchy server or the gift ran out early.

I would tend to buy a box and put your own line in.

That way you can test the line or just sub for a shorter
period, that way all your eggs aren't in one basket if your not
happy with the service.

Thanks bees i was just looking for a plug and play but if there unreliable will try it myself is there an idiots guide u could recomend i follow? Is the f3 a better option?

some have done ok off flea bay but most get stung with constant freezing and line only lasting a few weeks if you are lucky. best to buy off recommendations!

some have done ok off flea bay but most get stung with constant freezing and line only lasting a few weeks if you are lucky. best to buy off recommendations!
I've tried a few test lines and a one month sub, still looking for a stable glitch free sub, I will try some different servers , I've managed to get some of the free ones to work too

That's what I'm going to do, i just bought the F5 and im going to try a month first then get a longer deal,

I also purchased a skybox f5 of ebay with twelve months gift. the box came all set up, just plug all the wires in switch on. the gift line is very poor with constant glitching and lots freezing. i no longer use the line and got one that was recommend by a member on this site.
no more glitching or freezing. if you need to know the seller just pm me

Found lots of line choices but like you prefer month by month sub , but some don't offer this which is a shame
only problem with month by month you wont get a good price like a 12 month sub. go with a recommended supplier simples

Last edited:
I also purchased a skybox f5 of ebay with twelve months gift. the box came all set up, just plug all the wires in switch on. the gift line is very poor with constant glitching and lots freezing. i no longer use the line and got one that was recommend by a member on this site.

Can you pm me the details mate, trying to figure out how to pm you but I can't!

Can you pm me the details mate, trying to figure out how to pm you but I can't!

Hi im new to the site but was wondering if someone could recommend me a good source for the gift? Was looking at ebay and amazon but worried about picking a unreliable one. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

ive had my first one from ebay..worked for 3 months then went offline. never again! read and learn its really not very hard mate

Ill stay away from ebay! So u swt up the channels yourself? Would you be able to pm with a point in the right direction. Cheers for responding.

Purchased off amazon. 12 month gift. Good reviews so will wait and see once delivered.
If the "gift" gets cut off / glitchy, can anyone recommend a strong/affordable cline?

Back