Anyone bought a Skyboxf5+free gift 12months

skybox f5

ive just bought a skybox f5 the man I bought it of has offered me a month to month deal £10 per month standing order through my bank was just wondering if this is a good deal or should I look for a better one was thinking about 12 month deal on ebay any help would be good

I would never advise signing up for 12 months as you never know when they could pull the plug, try to pay month by month until you are sure you have found a decent one and then you can consider a longer term.
If the service they provide is good then £10 a month isnt bad in the grand scheme of things, if they are confident in their service then they will let you do it.
Back last year i used a server that let you pay month by month £10 and they were very helpful, responding to emails etc quickly if not immediately and always kept you updated on progress.

Last edited:
1. The person asked where he can get one recommended.
2. He is wondering is that one linked okay.
3. You were bulk selling.
4. Your posts regularly have sentences like "the boxes I sell", and "my mates server" that is why you were banned for a week.
5. Don't tell us how to moderate anything (even this post that is 54 weeks old).
6. If you have a problem, report the post, nothing else.
7. As I told you in a PM after you messaged me - others have been told off and banned. Again, I tell you it is none of your business who is and isn't banned, and for what.
8. It is not a vendetta against you - you were rightly told off, as are others who do the same.

I see I read it wrong my frault . As it looks like to me in post one that he was saying I brought one of Amazon and can recommend the seller which then a link I thought was against the rules . As we can't post some of site links no more .

My apologies

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

this is against site rules, if i get warnings for posting in posts and a 7 day ban, then this user should as well

Don't tell us what to do!! , and don't attempt to moderate.

The only acceptable answer would have been "April's Fool" - read all 8 points above, and think before you post.

new to forum but got stung on buying skybox f5s. worked for a month then gone along with seller!!

still got box so afer a reputable person to offer a gift??

cheers

Is the skybox f5 good for £49.99 off Amazon. Also is £63 for 12 month server access good?

Please as i wanna get it sorted soon.

Recommendations

Hi guys,

I'm just new to this, came here to see if anyone could recommend anyone, guy I was with no longer does it and have been stung on ebay. If I could pay per month would be ideal to minimise the risk of a dodgy deal. Thanks.

---------- Post Merged at 01:37 PM ----------

Hi guys,

I'm just new to this, came here to see if anyone could recommend anyone, guy I was with no longer does it and have been stung on ebay. If I could pay per month would be ideal to minimise the risk of a dodgy deal. Thanks.

if you could pm please it would be appreciated

ccline

I also purchased a skybox f5 of ebay with twelve months gift. the box came all set up, just plug all the wires in switch on. the gift line is very poor with constant glitching and lots freezing. i no longer use the line and got one that was recommend by a member on this site.
no more glitching or freezing. if you need to know the seller just pm me

Hi chrisash, your pm box is full

pz

hi, I am new to this, could you please give me your recommendation. Cheers,Chris.

Back