Anyone bought a Skyboxf5+free gift 12months

Got my box today, went to pick it up, had Post code got there and guess what, text to say i was in the road but no reply, waited, Phoned three times but no reply, text him and said "Well done great Christmas Joke Merry Christmas i am on way home" was not happy, thought what an a??? Hole, anyway get home, in doors about half an hour and got a call from a very appologetic guy, sounded very embaraced, explained he was still sleeping and was so so sorry, Guess what, he drove over to mine with the Box, so all's well that ends well i suppose.
Got 12mths free Gift, plugged it in (just one cable and not the Loop connector), it is working beautifully, what a lovely picture, the HD channels work much better than the normal, but i know it is my Dish that is out of alignment on that one, but still great picture even with all the thick cloud overhead.
I will go with the Gift for as long as it lasts and hopefully by then i will be able to sort things myself, with the Link to the Tutorial.
Thanks

one just above does bud one in blue.

TK shop is top off page left handside in green.

Skybox f5s

I also purchased a skybox f5 of ebay with twelve months gift. the box came all set up, just plug all the wires in switch on. the gift line is very poor with constant glitching and lots freezing. i no longer use the line and got one that was recommend by a member on this site.
no more glitching or freezing. if you need to know the seller just pm me[/
QUOTE]

Can you please pm me the details seller you got your gift line? Am very new to the forum and just about buying my first sky box F5s on Ebay, Having read your very helpful comments, I picked out it is better to buy the box without the 12 months freegift stuff. I would appreciate any advice you feel will be helpful. Thanks.

Emmanuel

Hi everyone am new to this place and have to say its a great site, very helpful. I am about to buy a skybox on Friday and was looking at one on ebay but everyone has put me off on here so can someone please supply me with a 12 month deal and i can just buy a box off amazon like everyone has recommended. Thank you please PM if you can .

Looking for some information about these skybox f5. I have sky phone line and broadband so when I plug one of these boxes into my phone line can sky see this skybox f5? Looking for a reliable cline server any suggestions?

I ran 2 boxs 2 different servers for 3 weeks and no problems but in my head this cant be sensible. Im bt infinity now though.

Purchased both my skybox f5 and sky gift from ebay. Both working perfectly but I have only had them on for a day or so

What are the best cline servers for uk channels for skybox f5? Can sky trace you when you plug skybox into internet and dish?

---------- Post Merged at 04:54 PM ----------

Who did you buy it of ebay from because I'm looking for one but don't want a clone. How good is your server cline?

---------- Post Merged at 05:20 PM ----------

What are the best servers for uk skybox f5

---------- Post Merged at 05:22 PM ----------

I also purchased a skybox f5 of ebay with twelve months gift. the box came all set up, just plug all the wires in switch on. the gift line is very poor with constant glitching and lots freezing. i no longer use the line and got one that was recommend by a member on this site.
no more glitching or freezing. if you need to know the seller just pm me[/
QUOTE]

Can you please pm me the details seller you got your gift line? Am very new to the forum and just about buying my first sky box F5s on Ebay, Having read your very helpful comments, I picked out it is better to buy the box without the 12 months freegift stuff. I would appreciate any advice you feel will be helpful. Thanks.

Emmanuel
Can u tell me the best servers thanks

Do as kremmen said

my son got one off ebay six months ago no probs at all no glitches now ive just got one with 2 yrs sub runs realy well at the mo hope it stays that way how hard is it to install your own line in

Hi Chrisash,

Am after a new line and would you please advice me or guide on where to get a new one please!

Cheers mate

---------- Post Merged at 11:30 AM ----------

Hi Chrisash,

Am after a new line and would you please advice me or guide on where to get a new one please!

Cheers mate:peace:

Back