ANYONE RECOMMEND A GOOD SATELLITE CCCAM PAY SERVER - Request only!

Status
Not open for further replies.
please inbox me after a nline (mgcamd/newcamd only!) as im having an unresolvable issue with cccam client setup full sky inc ppvs

Good Afternoon,

Running openbox v8s. Looking for line for full sly UK including ppv sports, ppv movies a bonus but not completely necessary. Bit of a newbie so level of service more important than price to an extent, test line prior to purchase a must. Get in touch.

Thanks for your time.

Hi,
Looking for a n-line(Sky Uk), got 1 of ebay, but freezing too often.
6 months to start, with a 24hr test if possible.

Thanks

Hi,

I am after a new N-Line not C-Line for Openbox V5S. I am based in Birmingham UK, I prefer local and if you have a website or a shop on ebay/amazon then please email me the details. Free 24hr test would get my attention. If you are local in Birmingham then please email me your postal address if you are confident that you can provide a stable and lengthy service. Thank you,

Good evening all,

I'm looking for a full uk & Irish package including ppv for my Openbox v5s, 24 hour trial a must.

Pm please.

Thank you.

Good morning,

Bit of a noob but just set up a v8s. Looking for line for full sly UK package including ppv sports & movies. As I say i'm a total noob so me seek advice/help too, test line prior to purchase please.

Thanks for your time.

Not going to jump all over you, but this is not the appropriate area for this as per the thread rules.
ferguj1

Last edited by a moderator:
Uk & eire

Need a UK Nline for use with a VU+ DUO so need something suitable for that.

Did have a really good line which just ran out, cannot renew and the middle man has dropped off the face of the earth.

Hi guys. I am looking for a UK Nline for my open box v8s currently running one box but would like to run two boxes off the same router in the near future. Would like a 24 hr test line to try first before purchase. Looking for all sly channels.

hi
looking for a new server mine has just died so looking for a new reliable cline and gift package

thanks

---------- Post Merged at 03:49 PM ----------

sorry I forgot to say I have a openbox f5s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back