ANYONE RECOMMEND A GOOD SATELLITE CCCAM PAY SERVER - Request only!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

Looking for a reliable server for the Mayweather v Pacquiao fight on PPV on the 2nd May

looking for nline using zgemma h1

Please PM me

Hi
I would appreciate any info on getting a stable nline for my v8s box, bought a line the other day and having freezing and glitch problems ( the person I got it from has bent over back wards to help resolve this )
Pm please with info
Thanks

Hi I am looking for a 12 month paid reliable freeze free CLine for an Open Box V8S, needs to be full Sky UK & Ireland package with everything inc Box Office, Sports etc.

PM details please, a 24 hour test would be preferable please. also if poss instructions as how to install thank you

looking for a new 12mt line,full uk ireland ppv box office etc,has to be very reliable ,24 hr test needed,thanks,

THANKS ALL no more pms needed................

Last edited:
looking for a new reliable cline must have all sly tv and box office this is all new to me my ebay one stopped working. A test line would be appreciated.
If anyone could PM me i would be alot of help thanks

Hi peoples any recommendations for a reliable gift for openbox v8s.
Private message on hear please.

---------- Post Merged at 04:59 PM ----------

Hi looking for a full UK gift .and is it still possible to get the channels in hd .iv read some of the other messages and people are asking for hd channels with the gifts. If that's possible to get hd channels with the gift I'd have a gift like that anytime.

Message me please folk with recommendations please.

Hello

I'm looking for a Decent and Reliable line for my slybox f5s. 6 or 12 month. Glitch free please. Also i would really appreciate a free 24hr test line beforehand.
Help me out please. Pm me.

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back