Anyone Recommend A Good Server For IPTV - January/February/March 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for or could someone recommend a reliable IPTV provider.
They must be active members on this forum.
No resellers , own servers please, 48hour test, Good Quality Reliable Streams, EPG
Needs to work on Zgemma H2s running wooshbuild 7.
All UK channels, USA. (sports, movies, kids, etc), inc 3pm kick off
Thanks.

Looking for IPTV for Amazon Fire Tv box I've seen some great ones online where people have a vast library of OD TV shows, full EPG etc. Ideally have:
  • Full EPG
  • Not as a plugin
  • Record
  • PPV
  • 3PM matches, USA Channels and all soccer channels
  • No freezing
  • On Demand
  • Multi-room
  • No VPN
Cheers.

Looking for recommendations for a decent supplier for iptv & vod
Running IPAB on a h2s so ideally something that works with that setup. Cheers

Looking for a 24 hour free trial for my Zgemma H.2S. Specifically looking for all the UK channels, plus US/CA & Bein Sports ideally with a working EPG for the US channels.

Autoscript rather than plugin please.

Most importantly, the ability to watch the football with a work-around rather than having to purchase a separate VPN. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi, can anyone recommend me a good sky uk iptv sub, with all sports and movies on including american coverage of sports ppv etc and on demand, after a 3 month sub to try out first, dont want one which freezes up. its for a Amazon fire 4k box.

Thanks.

Looking for iptv to run on an android smart tv.. Not sure how to set it up and what's the best app to use... 24 hour test if possible and month by month sub preferred

Hi, I'm looking for an IPTV trial please, I'm using Enigma2 - OpenATV on a Gigablue Quad HD box, something easy to set up please, UK channels mainly, US/VOD/PPV a bonus. No freezing or VPN, EPG important, recording also. Thanks .

Anyone know of or got a decent sub for Perfect Player.Mainly for the football and any thing else would be a bonus.Getting a reliable one seems to be difficult .

Hi all I'm using LG smart tv using smart iptv looking for movies some sports channels like Eurosport and possible Polish channels

Looking for an iptv sub for my mag256, need football to be spot on...... also either monthly or 3 month subs plus test. just finishing a sub that was pretty bad quality. NO RESELLERS PLEASE !!! thanks guys

I currently have a sub from my long time SAT line supplier. It is generally a good service and mostly glitch free. I am connected to the server via the portal option.

It all works fine but he can't supply a catch up service on any channels which I believe is possible with some suppliers. Also I cannot record for any more than a few seconds. I believe this is a limitation due to his supplier middleware.

SO

I am looking for all sly channels, sports 3pm etc, movies and XXX channels and must have Celtic TV. I need to have catch up and the ability to record progs when I am out.

Can anyone suggest a reliable supplier who can offer theses features for my MAG 254

Hi,
I'm looking for an iptv subscription. Would like for 3pm kick offs . sports channels ,movies. using smart iptv app on lg smart tv. one that doesnt need vpn.
thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back