Anyone Recommend A Good Server For IPTV - January/February/March 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi - Please read whole post before contacting me, especially what I am looking for! Thanks

I’m looking for a full subscription to run on my zgemma h2s mainly but also on a few other devices , I want a sub that includes the following at minimum: (please make sure when contacting me you mention that you include all the points below or I will only end up asking about it)
  • Full UK package
  • All 3pm Kick Offs without the need of a VPN and obviously no blocking (No block due to a workaround or fix, not just because you haven’t been targeted yet)
  • A good selection of VOD that gets regularly updated
  • PPV channels (box office etc)
  • Catch-up
  • Good support from staff
Please PM with details.

Hi all, looking for a IPTV sub for firestick using smart iptv, looking for stable UK sky movies sports channels package.

I’m looking for a full subscription to run on my formuler f1 mainly but also on a few other devices , I want a sub that includes the following at minimum: (please make sure when contacting me you mention that you include all the points below or I will only end up asking about it)
  • Full UK package
  • All 3pm Kick Offs without the need of a VPN and obviously no blocking (No block due to a workaround or fix, not just because you haven’t been targeted yet)
  • Catch-up
Please PM with details.

Hi all,

Looking for a stable IPTV sub to run on Perfect Player on a Xiaomi Mi Box please. First time setup so would like a trial. Don’t plan on getting a VPN unless absolutely necessary. Please include details of pricing of sub.

Looking for UK & Irish sly channels (RTE, TV3, TG4, Eir Sports etc.), as much sport as possible (3pm kickoffs mainly), kids channels, movies, music & documentaries. Would like PPV & VOD/catch-up also if possible.

Looking for ADULT ONLY SUB i have all the other channels . would be great for a panel as well as i have around
30 others who is intrested in adult . message me what u can ofter . MUST BE FAST SERVER AND 99% BUFFER FREE
cheers

Last edited:
Hi. I am looking for an IPTV sub for use on my VU+ Enigma 2 or would need some help setting up on Smart Tv.
I have a Panasonic tv which I believe doesn't support SS IPTV.
Has to have Full UK package including sky atlantic.
would also like at least a one or two of the following. Fox Australia, Sky New Zealand, DSTV supersport, Osn, Setanta Asia.
Only Suppliers with good positive feedback.
A bit of Adult would be good as well.
Thanks

Looking a test please sports Irish..
No need for several hundred channels

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Looking to change my iptv sub and will want a trial first. Its for my mutant hd51 and If good will be set up on a few friends zgemma h2s. It must include the following-

• Full UK package
  • All 3pm Kick Offs and obviously no blocking (No block due to a workaround or fix, not just because you haven’t been targeted yet)
  • Catch-up
  • Buffer Free!
Pm me with details thanks!

Hi, looking for:

Reliable IPTV sub for zgemma h2s ,
all UK and Ireland channels
ppv,
EPG

Would like to trial first

Pm please

Thank you

I’m looking for a full subscription to run on my zgemma h2H, I want a sub that includes the following at minimum: (please make sure when contacting me you mention that you include all the points below or I will only end up asking about it)
  • Full UK package
  • Catch-up
Please PM with details.

Looking for 12 months IPTV for mag 256 box please. Would like UK channels, mainly sports, footie, and kids channels for the little ones. US channels would be great and PPV.
Thanks

Hi all, looking for a very reliable IPTV package, must be reasonably priced .

I will require a full UK package with the Irish channels if possible

No Freeze Lag

Ability to record, 2 channels at a time preferred

Installation for Zgemma H2S with full EPG/Bouquet

Let me know [emoji16]

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Hi,
My first venture into IPTV.
UK/Irish all Channels and BT Sport
m3u on SS IPTV on Sony Bravia.

Ideally need to test it all out first.

Cheers,