BOUQUETS/EPG SYSTEM ONLY PLEASE
PPV
VOD
Full Sky HD UK channels
Full Sky Sports Channels
BT Sports
No VPN

Thanks

Looking for iptv trial for stb emu on my firestick. I want to test with epg, looking for full uk sly including movies and sports. Preferably with +1 channels as well if possible.

Please pm prices for monthly, 3 months, 6 months and 12 months subscription.

Thanks

Looking for a strong SOLID Iptv server. Sick and tired of going through services that have looping and buffering and poor customer service.

Looking for UK/Canada/USA channels. UK/US/Canadian sports is a MUST! PPV also please.

Must be able to trial for 24 hrs to play around to make sure. Also must have excellent customer service

I have Android box with Smart IPTV or Perfect player.

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Looking for: -

Full UK HD channels including sports

PPV events

3PM kick offs

To run on a Zgemma H2H

Would ideally like to be able to add into my bouquets.

Would need a trial first please to check quality.

Good support is important

Many Thanks

IPTV SUB 24/48 hour TRIAL WANTED - FOR ZGEMMA H2S running Wooshbuild V7 & Xtreameditor, (but can be changed if need be)

MUST be reliable with no freezing issues. HD a must with good FRIENDLY support. Only established tried & trusted suppliers please.

Full HD UK Sly, inc all sports (BT & Eurosport) & movies
US shows
Must have user friendly EPG with recording ability as if all good will be after 3 in total for the oldies too
VOD & PPV
**NO VPN

Prices with message please

Last edited:
Hi, looking for a reliable sub for a zgemma box.

Ideally would like for tonight but understand this may be pushing it.

Open to offers.

Think my provider has just gone down so need a test please.

Zgemma h2s. Running wooshbuild v7. Ideally using the add iptv plugin with bouquets.

I have a vpn set up if needed.

The usual required. Sky in hd, all sports and 3pms and vod etc

Can I have price for iptv without vpn? Only really need sports for 3pm kick-offs, I am new to iptv so would need guide to set up so can use as bouquet with epg.

Would like test line please

Looking for a reliable IPTV provider. I use on Firetv stick & box also android phone.
i do a lot of travelling so would want it to be able to go with me when working away from home.
any questions answered.

hi
im looking for a iptv subs to work on android /kodi m3u ect if you think you can help me out please send me a message thank you

Looking for a strong SOLID Iptv server. Sick and tired of going through services that have looping and buffering and poor customer service. without vpn , must have recording engma 2 box

Iptv no vpn.... Must have channels that show cricket..... Show channels available..................mutliroom available for free or cheap as used rarely

IPTV SUB 24/48 hour TRIAL WANTED - FOR VU solo SE V2 running openvix
Please quote 12 months cost in reply.

Very IMPORTANT to have “No freezing” or “buffering”

Movies
Uk tv
Bouquets/ epg system only
ppv
vod
Full Sky HD Uk channels
Full Sky Sports channels
BT Sports
No VPN

UK Sly and PPV only m3u IPTV sub required for perfect player. I do not need 5000 channels or VOD or international channels just the normal UK Sly categories, can you help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back