Messages will be ignored if you do not provide the below
  • Must accept PP
  • Full EPG Support
  • Ability to watch one channel and record another
  • No freezing
  • No VPN needed
  • Please provide full channel list
  • PPV

Looking for prices for sport only, for a zgemma h2s running wooshbuild. Dont want to have to use a vpn to watch the football. Must provide good support and epg thanks

Hi i have a mag 254 box and i am looking for a iptv sub for sports uk i would need to have racing uk on it also adult a ppv and vod.

Any decent IPTV subs out there? Fed up with ones that work for a few mins then start buffering every 20 seconds. Have fibre broadband so connection not the issue.

Looking for a 24hr trial with a view to buying a years sub

Wanting MAG sub x3. All EPL games. VOD. All without a VPN. Currently using sub which keeps getting blocked by VPN.

Can anybody help with providing a trial line for perfect player on firestick for the in laws as the supplier they was with have cut all lines and gone missing so he cant watch football. will be looking to pay for full year if he likes it

i guys looking for a good iptv provider uk sly full package ppv epg/etc
no silly prices zgemma iptv bounqet macker/smartipotv/perfect player thanks

Test required for UK only subscription preferably with ability to supply xtream editor link to remove unwanted channel groups. To be used on perfect player via android box, EPG required no freezing preferably no resellers

hey guys, looking for a iptv provider uk. need to have a 24hr trial to test. Am using a provider now, but a few probs! and year is coming to end

Thanks

Looking for IPTV smart TV
Primary English only prefer HD......dont need hundreds of channels
lots sports
wanting sound and video in sync, stable service please. Prefer pvt server with small client base.
24 trial free or 1 week pay

dont need VOD

Last edited:
Can I request an IPTV sub uk Asian with all football channels inc 3pm games without having to use a vpn and full epg for zgemma
Thanks

hi request for smart iptv sub.
uk and usa chans, ppv included don't care about 3pms, but the rest of the chans must stay live at that time.
Not a total shutdown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back