Apologies in advance (setup of Ibox plus2)

mrchew123

Evening everyone.

I apologize in advance as I know you will probably get questions like this alot.

I purchased the Cloud Ibox Plus 2 today, and i'm really really struggling.

I have 3 c-lines, and I've managed to use an f5s box before. But for the life in me I can't get this to work. All i see is "Service unavailable! Check Tuner Configuration) but I've checked the tuner config and followed a thread on here and it's all correct as it should be.

Any help :(

Have you read through start up tutorials? What image is on the box. Is it a normal + box or and SE version? Noram has a scart and hDMi connection on back and SE only has HDMI connection

It's the SE version. I've read so many different tutorials and talk throughs that I got myself all annoyed.

I've managed to get my CCCam working (YEY) along with the Blue HD Skin which if I may say, is outstanding.

My question now is about the other plug ins? What would you recommend? Any for films/ tv on demand?

Thank you for your response!

I just used the most recent one from cloud-ibox.net

It's been 6 of the most stressful hours of my life but i've just installed TSmedia and can't believe it has Navi X on it!

Anything else that people recommend?

6hrs is good going with an image from scratch lol. I don't use many plugins so maybe others can advise. When you boot up what image name appears on screen?

The joys of first set up lol. Congrats dude :)

In tsmedia it should be up to version 8.3 now.

Best working tsmedia without proxy are genesis and vidics.

1channel if u have proxy.

As Sucmnsee says, Genesis should work with no issues. ! Channel and Icefilms will need proxy addresses to be input. Not sure if we can mention proxies on the forum?

Getting this message on ANYTHING I click in Genesis (tsmedia 8.3)

"addon error, no returned date, check details with info button"

Haave you tried 1 channel or Ice films. On my TSmedia (8.3) there are 2 icefilms, first one doesn't work, but second does. Genesis seems to be slow for me not returning anything on search, so it may be down. TSmedia is hit and miss

---------- Post Merged at 09:40 PM ----------

Have you updated proxy on 1 channel and icefilms?

Haave you tried 1 channel or Ice films. On my TSmedia (8.3) there are 2 icefilms, first one doesn't work, but second does. Genesis seems to be slow for me not returning anything on search, so it may be down. TSmedia is hit and miss

---------- Post Merged at 09:40 PM ----------

Have you updated proxy on 1 channel and icefilms?

Yes mate i've tried the proxy on Icefilms and still get the same error!

Icefilms working for me - there is Icefilms 1 and Icefilms. It is Icefilms that works on mine. Once you go into Icefilms press green button for settings and make sure your correct proxy is showing

I'm giving up for the night haha. It's doing my head in right now! Thank's everyone for your help. The box is on, thats the main part :grin:

Back