Apologies in advance (setup of Ibox plus2)

Ok, go to
Menu
Setup
System
Storage devices
Initialisation

Select your usb pen to initialise then do the following

Setup
VIX
Mount Manager
Press correct colour button for Mount
May also need to press red button (to use USB as HDD)

Go back one step and choose Swap manager
Create 256MB swap
tick autostart

Once you do all this then you may need to set EPG and recordings to go to your USB pen (HDD) if you have used a fresh image

Just a quick one, will this e an the epg is fully available? Like it will show a full 7 days? I have a 500gb hard drive I can attach through usb also, how would I make it so that all recordings go there by default and roughly how much recording will 500gb give me?

Just a quick one, will this mean the epg is fully available? Like it will show a full 7 days? I have a 500gb hard drive I can attach through usb also, how would I make it so that all recordings go there by default and roughly how much recording will 500gb give me?

There is a few more steps after those above to ensure EPG and recordings go to the Hard drive, but do those first and see how you get on

So, I plugged in a 16gb memory stick. Followed those steps and everything went great until I pressed the colour to mount. I got a message saying it's already mounted. It then gave me an error and restarted the box. Is it possible that the initialisation mounted it for me?

Do you pull plug at night from your devices or do you leave on standby? If standby then do this:
Menu
Setup
System
EPG
Settings - First option is EPG location - change to media/hdd and save

Once saved go back one step and choose
Cross EPG
Configure - you can set here when you want it to update - it is common for it to update in early hours of morning (say 5:30am or so)
Scheduled download should be once a day
Save
Go back on step (still in Cross EPG) and choose download now if you haven't already downloaded an EPG

Once all done then you can check recording settings and also that autobouquets are set to update once a day

---------- Post Merged at 05:43 PM ----------

Meant to add that when you are setting EPG to hard drive, also change settings for automatic refresh (to yes) and Refrsh every 24hrs. These are my EPG settings
EPG.jpg

Before Anything I need help :(

The box just stopped working. I can watch freeview, but not the paid channels. I've checked the network settings and it passed the netwroks test fine. If I go into adapter settings there's no i.p or anything :(

Did you have a test line only?

---------- Post Merged at 05:47 PM ----------

Is there orange and green light where ethernet goes into box?

It's nothing to do with the cccam because it's still live. It's not even letting me ftp to the box.

no orange/green lights which is baffling because it passes a network test.

---------- Post Merged at 05:53 PM ----------

Box is now stuck in a loop whereby it comes on, says it's encountered an error and resets.

---------- Post Merged at 05:54 PM ----------

pulled mains out and put it back again and green/orange lit up.. see how it goes. Fingers crossed!!

---------- Post Merged at 05:56 PM ----------

it's back on :grin:

---------- Post Merged at 06:01 PM ----------

Right, followed it step by step but still alot of my EPG is blank1

You need to download EPG - go to Cross EPG page in EPG settings and choose Download now. will take about 5-7mins prob. Screen goes blank for a second

Back