App issue

The latest app from amazon store is version 4 though it says 7 on the net and the one that @TheSource put up also work,I get "cannot play asset" on most things unless there short clips

The latest app from amazon store is version 4 though it says 7 on the net and the one that @TheSource put up also work,I get "cannot play asset" on most things unless there short clips

Guessing latest app is from US Amazon store? Don't want to mess around with that tbh.

So you can watch replays or live games still?

The one that @TheSource put up works but is version 1,That will load up and is compatable with the firestick.
I am able to go to my Amazon Store and send U.S apps direct to my firestick and the latest app is version 4,I also if i use the latest NBCSN app from the net and sideload it is not compatible with my First Gen stick either the picture is too Big or wide and no controls work.
With the compatible apps i can only get clips to play on NBCSN with the other NBC apps live content wont play but On Demand will.
I think my problem is my firestick is the First Gen one

Dont know if fire stick is problem or not.

But version 1 does not work for me. Just had nbc logo and the loading circle for 5 mins where nothing happens.

No you don't. You don't need to do any off that. Sideload the app. Use PIA/Express or IP Vanish USA Server and away you go. You don't need to change any account details or addresses. Just sideload it.

The app is 4.0

-

Hi
Just loaded v1 no probs
How do i activate it?
Come up with code to enter on nbc site
Thanx
ID

Hi Biff
No probs i got the nbc app, but was thinking it was a free / cracked access to prem lge , was just following the forum whilst iptv issues were being resolved
Thanx for convo
Regards
ID

Back