are all starview channels back on ?

They were never off, rather they were being added all the time, about 90% of channels are working. And the ones that arn't don't hold much importance apart from one or two.

"They were never off, rather they were being added all the time, about 90% of channels are working. And the ones that arn't don't hold much importance apart from one or two. "

don't hold much importance apart from one or two[/B

That about sums up the starview teams philosophy towards its client base

All but 3 Channels now working

I would just like to thank thekiddy and his team for all their hardwork. Flicking through the channels just now I can confirm ALL but 3 channels are now working. The only ones remaining for me are:

ITV1+1
Cinemoi
MUTV

Hopefully PPV should follow after this.

Thanks again!

moved post in here a thread already about channels on the SV, as there are enough SV threads about already.

also reminder to members, do not post thanks, we have a thank/like button under posts,

posts of thanks, like, great etc are deleted and an infraction given to the member.

Since when am I part of the starview team? lol They don't hold much importance because they are either in a different language or a +1 channel.

---------- Post added at 11:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 PM ----------

ITV1 + 1 working, only 2 channels remain :-)

yeah, me too. some people are saying that ALL the channels are back on, still NO MUTV in south west.....

Back