Best cable box to replace my A780

John1959

Hi People looking for a new cable box. Have virgin broadband and tv my a780 is now dying. Can anyone advise me on the best box to replace my a780 and a supplier thanks in advance for any info

John

Hi People looking for a new cable box. Have virgin broadband and tv my a780 is now dying. Can anyone advise me on the best box to replace my a780 and a supplier thanks in advance for any info

John

Can't seem to find the thread where it lists all alternative boxes you can pick out and links to where you can purchase them from. Damn. Have a look around the forum & you'll soon find that thread. If not the helpful TK team here will post a link to the thread.

Can't find it in my bookmarks :(

Hi thanks for the info it seem,s the KV is dying or dead, with the Miracle box does it auto update software or do you need to do it?

Is it as east as the KV to flash if you have to do it ?.

TIA

Hi thanks for the info it seem,s the KV is dying or dead, with the Miracle box does it auto update software or do you need to do it?

Is it as east as the KV to flash if you have to do it ?.

TIA

If your getting the miracle box ask for openvix flashed on WOS they flash the box for you, as of update you update through box if any updates available

I've had my box for 2 weeks now, wish I moved a lot sooner, yes the support is good also if your getting the box get a 8g USB stick with it

For flashing, some receivers are fussy about what brand of USB sticks you use. ( i know your receiver will come pre flashed but at some point you will need to reflash one day)

Edit: and the EPG datalol

Last edited:
Back