Best MAG device?

ABMSAT

I am currently using 254's.
In your opinion what is the best MAG device, is the 256 better?
also your thoughts on the zGemma, I like the look of them but are they steady?

Last edited by a moderator:
]Mag 256 my friend

Zgemma's are great. I use zgemma and never had an issue. They great once setup.

Sent from my MIX using Tapatalk

i have a zgemma h2s which i think is struggling these days with the latest xtream editor, my box keeps crashing.

so im looking for a mag box, will the mag box be a far superior box over zgemma h2s?.

I still think mag 322 is sleek. Boots up fast. Easy to use..and as a new box it had a few issues. with sync issues.
The fix works 100%.. so stand by my view..

Don't forget though any box is only as good as your provider.

Mag322 is that a newer one again ??
I think 322 was released before Christmas. All mags of late have issues. Either after updating the device. Or after usage.. 322 update regards sync error. was addressed and fixed.. unfortunately the fix did not come from informir... which i was a little put out by..

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Ummm are they worth the money if they have problems. Are they better than zgemma i55 or what ever it is the iptv dedicated box ?

I am tempted to have a look at
FORMULER® Z7+ 4K WIFI IPTV . Yes mags are great boxs. but do as of late have software issues.. Dont be put off though .. lastly.
dont forget your your provider is probably the biggest factor .

I understand your annoyed but you shouldn't post provider details.

If that provider only had one post why did you not do a little home work before buying a sub.

Newer is not always better. Always check with your provider what they support. When I was shopping around for IPTV I asked a major provider if they supported the, then new, MAG 256 and they said no. For technical reasons, they were skipping that version and sticking with the 254 for now. ;)

Then report them to Admin, but don't publicly slate them. That will only get you banned too. ;)

Good thing i only took out 3 months. Money i can make back through hard work, not conning people.

Most providers will help you. You know NO provider is perfect right??
If you want perfection pay Rupert Murdoch :)
IPTV can be fab but give the provider the chance to help and sort. If not go to admin.

I shoukd be a bit more careful. I apologise.

Well i had to rattle the cage. Then i got reply that servers got corrupted. So at least i got a reply. Lets see how this goes.

Wanting an IPTV box. Potentially going for a Mag322.

Has all issue been fixed and Mag322 is all good to go for IPTV? Obviously cant predict the future but I dont want any issues down the line. Am I still better off getting 322 than 254?

Whats 254 like? Not worth getting as 322 out now? Just wanna make sure 322 is good to go before buying

When you boot up Mag 322 it should auto update . Sync issue has been resolved.. 254 is a couple of years old.. 322 chipset is faster..it's a nice bit of kit...

But find a decent provider. Take tests before committing ...

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Back