Best MAG device?

Ok thanks

I have a provider who I've bought IPTV from for a friend. He has Zgemma and it works.

So as long as he supports Mag322 it should be ok shouldn't it?

Before you purchase box ask him if 322 is supported ..

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

I would personally avoid eBay.
But that's my preference..
Try. Had a lot of box's through them. If a problem occurred. Good after sales.

Sorry pal but it's bed time.
If your confused about it's not hard to find ..

Lights out stuss

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok il find. You can either reply when you're up again or someone else can reply.

Asked my provider. He said he doesnt know wether 322 is supported or not. He doesnt ask his customers which box they have and doesnt know if its supported or not. Kinda stuck.

Ok il find. You can either reply when you're up again or someone else can reply.

Asked my provider. He said he doesnt know wether 322 is supported or not. He doesnt ask his customers which box they have and doesnt know if its supported or not. Kinda stuck.

Evening mate..
Your supplier should be doing a little home work. Not asking customers what box your using. ?
Wow. your provider sounds like a great help..

Evening mate..
Your supplier should be doing a little home work. Not asking customers what box your using. ?
Wow. your provider sounds like a great help..

Yeah guess he should. He said he just asks people to load the portal. Also said he doesn't ask and people don't mention which box they use.

He is helpful in the sense he replies to my messages.

He gave me a link to add to the portal and asked me to send my mac address. As I don't have a 322 i can't check.

Any ideas on how I can find out if it will work or not. If I gave the link to someone and they tested on their box. Would that work? Would I be giving any sensitive info about my supplier to anyone? Obviously would need to be via PM

Any ideas on how I can find out if it will work or not. If I gave the link to someone and they tested on their box. Would that work? Would I be giving any sensitive info about my supplier to anyone? Obviously would need to be via PM
While it might not work with this supplier, it will work with many others, it's simply a case of the supplier 'allowing a new mag device' and updating his panels.

If he's not familiar with that process, steer clear as it's basic stuff.

Nobody else can test the line unless they have a Mag 322 and you give the provider their mac address, not yours, the portal URL is the same for all that suppliers subs.

I have Mag 254, 322 and 256, no issues with my supplier

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

All mag's should work fine,never had one that dosen't yet.The .Mag 322 had issues but I think that has been fixed now.Your supplier should be able to tell you as he would know if there have been any issues,if not I would be looking for another supplier.

Thanks guys for all your help.

Still deciding between Mag322 and Zgemma i55.

Like the IPTV player plugin for Zgemma so a big plus

Yes Mag322 is a newer box and guess I should really buy a newer and faster box but i55 is cheaper and has the dedicated IPTV player plugin.

Just a few questions

Can you watch Youtube Videos on Mag322?

Should I see any performance issues on Zgemma i55?

Mag is just for iptv but you can get VOD if your supplier offers it.I55 runs IPTV no problem and skin options are much better than mag but the remote is not the best but I think you can use a h2 remote..If you had a satt dish I would say go for a Zgemma h7 or similar but maybe you should look at android if you want apps.But I would go for the best box you can afford as cheap won't be good and good won't be cheap.

No sat so no to zgemma h7. Don't wanna spend too much. It's between mag322 and i55

Is there a performance difference between h.2s and i55?

Id rather get i55 as used to zgemma. The new line I'm getting with i55 is for a friend. He also prefers zgemma.

If i buy a new line and let him borrow my h.2s for few days. If he sees no lag and is happy with performance. Would the performance be similar on i55?

Have a look @ formuler z7+
Runs iptv perfect.
And kodi with flick of a button

Would like to purchase a Mag322 W1, grateful if anyone can PM me on best place to get one? Load on fleeBAY, but sounds like I should avoid these.

Either WOS or Zgemma.co.uk

Decided in the end to go for a Mag322. I ordered from WOS. Same day dispatch. Ordered Friday morning (today) and will be delivered Monday so next working day practically - free postage. If you put a mobile number during order process they send you a text message of when it will be delivered with Tracking info.

Back