Black screen on ibox

Id say the reference to wos is fine.
It is originally made by them and modded for these boxs it COULD just be left in the image.
Sure even the splash screen shows WOS when booting up! Lol
And hes about to reflash anyway.

Last edited:
really so does mine how weird,when i saw wos warning bells sounded as you need to be 100% sure whats put on.

Lol yeah ment to say in my last post. Filzilla.

Couple of things

How do I back up my line? And what image would u guys recommend? Vix or other?

Thanks

You need to find ur box in filezilla. If its a cccam its in the folder 'etc' on the box. Copy the CCcam.cfg to ur pc. Make sure your line is in the CCcam.cfg file. It may have been entered as mgcamd rather than cccam which means its somewhere else.
Imho vix is best

Last edited:
You need to find ur box in filezilla. If its a cccam its in the folder 'etc' on the box. Copy the CCcam.cfg to ur pc. Make sure your line is in the CCcam.cfg file. It may have been entered as mgcamd rather than cccam which means its somewhere else.
Imho vix is best

There is no cccam.cfg file at all

Ok then it may be in folder
/usr/keys and called newcamd.list

Again check that ur line is in that file before copying.
Someone else will have to help you there as I dont use n lines correctly. Sorry

Im not sure if this is the only file to copy or if there are others

Last edited:
what i do is make a folder on desktop and name it as cloud ibox 1-2 or3 depending on your model and copy both files across to that and make sure both are seen there before you reflash,when needed you move it back .

Cheers cactikid It's definitely seen I was able to go in and read the line information. For re flashing is there a guide I could follow as this is my first attempt at it

Iv got it flashed ab put those two files back.

When I go to softcams in the menu it's blank and no channels work even fta.

Any one any advice?

Thanks

This is just my opinion. But I wish I had used an image already setup the first time. Just a tip but if ur not very techie maybe save you hours and hours.

Back