Built in VPN provider for XC?

Topiary

So I was using Surfhsark open vpn as my built in vpn on XCIPTV for my customers but they banned my account due to too many connections probably. Has anyone had sucess with another VPN service?

So I was using Surfhsark open vpn as my built in vpn on XCIPTV for my customers but they banned my account due to too many connections probably. Has anyone had sucess with another VPN service?
Most will hit you with fair usage policy now, they're providers out there who sell vpns which you can then either sell on to your customers or you bring this in as part of your service you provide. But imho its best that they have their own!
You will get your own surfshark back if you pretty much admit its possible your user/pass has been compromised but it will be monitored.

Use premiumize you can pay for more data if you go over the limit.

Last edited:
Not really that I know of... As said above, you could buy the credits to resell on... Or just tell clients to sort their own vpn

Whats the altervative though mate if I want it build into xc? Is there any?
Premiumize vpn is rock solid to use. You can buy more data if it goes over the limit and its specific for torrents so very secure to use for custom apps

Premiumize vpn is rock solid to use. You can buy more data if it goes over the limit and its specific for torrents so very secure to use for custom apps
Not tried, but if he needs to pay more for going over limit, doubt its what he's really looking for...

What is the default bandwidth allowance with premiumize, and how much extra to buy how much bandwidth? Couldn't find any of this data on their site?
If you have a premiumize account you can check it through the panel. You can access the correct files also. Only thing I would advise anyone using this method is to ask their own customers to disable the VPN feature on the app if not required or that is how the data allowance can get used up. Some people leave a VPN on 24h a day which is daft when it's not in use.. Mainly for the football.

Last edited:
Back