Can't back up!!

intrigue

Running OpenPli, tried using 1to1 USB backup plugin. Says no USB. USB shows as mounted in tspanel, has been initialised as fat32 1 portion, but still says no USB. Have put the backupstick.txt file on so that's there.

anyone?.

All in all id just ditch the openpli and go to vix. lol
Other than that im no good to ya dude sorry. Never stayed long enough with openpli to make any sense of it.

That's what I'm wanting to do! But wanted to back up my image just in case! Or shall I not bother?

I've downloaded Apollo 029, Helios 10 and Helios 16 from the site mentioned on a sticker on the box. In the rar it has a xpeedlx and a cloudix folder. It says to put xpeedlx on USB, put in box for 5 mins, remove, wipe USB then put cloudix on and then that in to the box. Sound right? And which of those three should I opt for?

Can I use my 16gb stick or shall I go buy a 4gb?

Dont know the specifics of the backups. If u pm me where ur getting them I'll have a look if u want

Hi it's vuplushd.net

there was a sticker on the box saying to only download software from there

---------- Post Merged at 03:04 PM ----------

Hi it's vuplushd.net

there was a sticker on the box saying to only download software from there

Says made in Korea, but been crossed out. No doesn't say airsat DDT anywhere. When you say a lot of work, what are we talking?

Its a clone of cloud ibox then. This means u should as it says only use these images they post up. None of the backups anywhere.
It just means you have to set each individual part but we're here to help so it shouldnt be too bad :)
And I would go with helios 16 for now

Ok, so I'll go ahead now and be back soon to advise any issues!

---------- Post Merged at 05:10 PM ----------

openvix installed, just configuring

---------- Post Merged at 05:34 PM ----------

OK, vix is on there. If I click download plugins it says downloading plugin information for a second or two and then it's just an empty box. Only plugins shown are Crossepg downloader, media scanner, openwebif, picture player.

How do I download more?

---------- Post Merged at 05:36 PM ----------

Want tspanel, tsmedia etc and obv need cccam!!! Good news is vix is noticeably smoother

---------- Post Merged at 05:37 PM ----------

Oh I installed apollo. Shall I re-flash?

Nah if it works just go with whatever u like lol.

to downloads here and dl tspanel. U can get all in it then.

you ok to talk me through installing tspanel?

---------- Post Merged at 06:38 PM ----------

TSpanel installed. Installed autobouquets.

Now just need someone to talk me through getting a sly uk bouquet!!! I have the sly channels shown but they most show no signal bar or epg details. All FTA are shown.

help!

Sorry dude I wont b bout much next hour but ill try.

Menu
Setup
Searvice searching
Autobouquets maker
Providers. Set to ur area SD.
Exit once to start scan and do a scan.

Menu
Setup
Service searching
Autobouquets maker
Configure. And set as below

Expert
Yes
Daily
Yes
No
No. Hit green button

Now make sure u have a usb thats going to live in the box. And it hasnt got flash file on it.
Power off box
Insert usb in rear
Boot up box
Menu
Setup
System
Storage devices
Initialisation
Select ur drive
Red to initialise

Menu
setup
Vix
Swap manager
Create 256mb , autostart and start.
Exit out and reboot

---------- Post Merged at 07:29 PM ----------

Menu
Setup
System
Epg
Settings. And set as below:

/media/hdd
Epg
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
No
Yes
No
No
No
Yes
Yes
Green ok button

Crossepg
Configure

No
Once a day
No
No
Green ok button

Open tv providers
Skyuk. Put tick there and save
Download now. Takes 5 mins

---------- Post Merged at 07:30 PM ----------

Thats me for hour dude. Gd luck

---------- Post Merged at 08:03 PM ----------

I just looked again at ur last post.
I think u may have installed the extra autobouquets that u don't need. Just use the one in service searching

Last edited:
No worries mate. Thanks. Going to have a few beers tonight at a mates house so will have a go in the morning and see how it goes.

Cheers - will report back tomorrow!!

Ok, put those settings in, thanks. In the channel list not much has changed though. No sky style numbering, still loads of duplicates and empty channel numbers!!!

Delete the auto bouquet u installed. Select providers and do a scan. That shouldv been it. Make sure youre in a fav bouquet like movies/entertainment etc rather than last scanned or something.

Hi bud,

Been playing - removed the autobouquets and also found a setting to remove empty channels. Still have duplicates though, like 5-10 copies of itv etc plus some random numbered channels with seemingly nothing on. Is that to do with bouquets or crossepg?

Checked crossepg and in the opentv menu there is sky 28.2 and 28.4 - I only have 28.2 ticked. Is that right?

---------- Post Merged at 10:22 AM ----------

i've got about 17 itv's, all seem to be different frequencies

---------- Post Merged at 10:24 AM ----------

ok, going in to favourites i can sdelect all channels and no longer shows duplicates, just need to set this fav as default somehow

The 1st time u use epg button and then select new channel in there it will sort it out

---------- Post Merged at 04:23 PM ----------

To set any channel in any fav as default just use the up/down button to get now next epg.
Then hit menu and set as startup service.

All sorted bud. Thanks so much for all your help. Now just to set up the plugins etc. I'm guessing I can just download them through TSPanel. The usual enigma plug in menu doesn't do anything when i push the download plugin button as mentioned above. Do you know a fix for this?

Back