Can't back up!!

Plugins are down at minute. Sometimes they come back after certain tweaks to them have been done.
Everything can be added through tspanel tho

Ah ok, good news. Thought I had screwed something up! In TSpanel there is obviously a list of different providers of plugins. Am I safe to download pretty much anything from any of them, unless is specifically says for an image other than vix?

I need to try and get tsmedia installed but when i try installing latest ones it says I'm missing python pcrypto or something. I'm guessing somewhere in the tspanel addons I'll find this, or should I try installing an earlier tsmedia and then upgrading?

Cheers for your help again, it's been invaluable and really appreciated!!!

---------- Post Merged at 10:51 AM ----------

Oh - I saw on one of your old posts that maybe there is no longer support for my image as it's a clone box so probably on the 2013 bootloader. It was back in may though so is it still the case? I don't get any messages saying feeds down for maintenance that's all. Literally it just says downloading plugins for a second or two and then get an empty box.

Just for info - I found out mine is what is called a P090-Power clone and the site referred to in earlier posts is the correct source for safe images for this clone.

Found vix on twitter. Only 033 and onwards has plugin support now apparently? Seems I will need to wait for a new image and in the meantime get plugins via tspanel

Found a nice skin - BlueHD.

Now just to get TSmedia to work. Installed an older version, 4.5 or something to get the packages correct. When updating to 7.9 though which is the latest, it removes any options to access tsmedia. All plugin menus show it as installed though. Think tonight I'm going to have to remove tsmedia completely and just work through each revision until 7.5 and then wait for 7.9 probs to be ironed out!

Recording and timeshift is working well but currently on a 16gb usb stick so need to get an external hdd, can anyone recommend a good media browser which is easy to use for the wife?

Thanks bud. Wish I had a couple of powerline adaptors so I could play with the box upstairs out of the way of the angry wife and her dislike for 'that bloody stupid box' hahaha

Thanks bud. Wish I had a couple of powerline adaptors so I could play with the box upstairs out of the way of the angry wife and her dislike for 'that bloody stupid box' hahaha

Dude I spend 4-5 evenings a week with the fekin things. My pregnant girlfriend is ready to burn them all!!! lol
I feel ur pain lol

Back