Channel Numbers

That is not AutoBouquetsMaker, it is AutoBouquets 28.2. I am not sure that the version you have has the right bouquet boundaries. You can start by changing the bouquet sort mode. Do not use the large 1st bouquet. If that does not work, best you flash latest image.

Tip on screenshots:
If your receivers Ip address is 192.168.0.5
Paste the following into your web browser, you will get a screenshot. You can then right click and save page as

Code:
http://192.168.0.5/grab?format=jpg

Adapt the the IP address to match your receiver

Hi. After lots of messing with settings I seem to go got my channels in order at the moment but removed the HD ones in the process (I can live with that), every time I manage to get HD back they are in the wrong place and put everything else out of place. When you mention flashing the latest image do you mean openATV and then reflash wooshbuild?

Yes, flash ATV 6.3. Then apply Wooshbuild on top if you want.

I would use ABM not AB 28.2. It's easier to accommodate the regional variations.

I will look into how to do that. I know there's an option on the box to do an online flash/update but that only goes as far as 6.2 and I don't know if it's ABM or AB 28.2. thank you so much for your help

Flash using Grog's script
or
Download latest 6.3 image, transfer zipped image to hdd or leave on USB and connect to receiver.

When you go to flash online, I think yellow button allows you to choose location of image. It will then allow you to flash it.

Flash using Grog's script
or
Download latest 6.3 image, transfer zipped image to hdd or leave on USB and connect to receiver.

When you go to flash online, I think yellow button allows you to choose location of image. It will then allow you to flash it.
I'll try to flash via usb or have a look what grog's script is (never heard of it before), when I look at updating online I get the 3 latest versions of 6.1 or I can swap to the 3 latest versions of 6.2 not nothing for 6.3. would it be ok to restore a backup of wooshbuild infinity or is a fresh install better?

I have downloaded AMB as you suggested but it's not showing in my plugins list but it shows it as downloaded if I go to remove plugins.

Try portal button for ABM and I agree grogbuild is the easiest to flash at the moment it does everything for you.

Back