Clubs Worst Signings.

Other United flops that come to mind are

Bellion
Forlan (really good but was rubbish at united)
Obertan
Falcao(another one was really good and just was utter s*it at united)
Hargreaves(very good player but just too injury prone)
schneiderlin
Nani(never lived up to the hype, tried to hard to be like ronaldo)
Anderson
Kleberson
Bebe

Sure theres many more but cant remember atm.

Other United flops that come to mind are

Bellion
Forlan (really good but was rubbish at united)
Obertan
Falcao(another one was really good and just was utter s*it at united)
Hargreaves(very good player but just too injury prone)
schneiderlin
Nani(never lived up to the hype, tried to hard to be like ronaldo)
Anderson
Kleberson
Bebe

Sure theres many more but cant remember atm.
Yeah I agree with them all, forlan killed it in Spain, nani had spells of brilliance but just was not consistent and as for Hargreaves such a shame for him what a player but just couldn't get over them knee problems

Ferguson is the GOAT but man he did make some terrible signings along the way.

Recent years from numerous managers been even worse imo.

Yeah he did in all fairness, I think a little luck plays its part in the talent he had coming up at that time he was successful but he pulled some masterstrokes off aswell, van persi springs to mind won us the league, i think fergi knew his time was up and that it would take so much work to compete for the league because our team wasn't good enuf then in all honesty, years of panic buys and just splashing the cash has got us nowhere, just hope now ole and the board can try to rebuild the mess that they have created

Massimo Taibi was a shocker.

I think at a club like United was then they could get away with the odd really poor signing as they had such quality to backup or money to replace. Now they're back to languishing in mediocrity they'll probably be under a bit more pressure to make the signings count.

Massimo Taibi was a shocker.

I think at a club like United was then they could get away with the odd really poor signing as they had such quality to backup or money to replace. Now they're back to languishing in mediocrity they'll probably be under a bit more pressure to make the signings count.

Forgot about him lol.

He was dreadful beyond belief.

More pressure since Fergie left and they have failed completely in signings.

Only a couple have been good imo such as Mata and so far Bruno.

Other than that board and those concerned as wasted so much money on pure crap.

For me as a United fan theres MANY especially over recent years that they wasted stupid amounts of money on.

Di Maria
Sanchez
Pogba (just dont rate him at all)

Then others years and years ago

Veron
Djemba Djemba

I'm a Utd fan.

I think Pogba is a great player, but he is a baby! he looses the ball and throws his arms up in the air and doesn't track back to win it back.

yes he is a World Cup winner. but he was playing along side probably the best defensive midfielder in the world Kante!

No one doubts his quality mate.

But he is a selfish player and only gives a damn about himself.

He is a poison to the club and United need to get rid of him if the chance comes.

Ye they need to get over 100 million for him but cant see anyone paying that much for him.

He is vastly overrated thinks hes better than he is.

Ye they need to get over 100 million for him but cant see anyone paying that much for him.

He is vastly overrated thinks hes better than he is.
There's no doubt his quality is there but his attitude is so poor, when the chips are down and all seems lost, you need your biggest gun and he was supposed to be that guy but he hasn't got it mentally to be that guy, I mean u look at top CM in the world, KDB, kroos, modric, silva, the list goes on and tbh they all p*ss all over pogba

Back