Current Kryptview status

Status
Not open for further replies.
two days for me too seek . just when ordered 20 bottles o beer to relax an watch golf too:damn:

---------- Post Merged at 09:47 AM ----------

ha do you live in edinburgh ? take it being a jambo ? am up stenhouse way (y)

hopefully back before the footy,yes i understand service is bad and getting worse things happen no idea what problem is.when the 750 was stopped advance notice was given to warn people of service shutdown.
the 850 hd is still working now so obviously different location used.
people have choices grit their teeth and wait for return or move on to better things in hd.

start digging through the archives to see all those posts boxes still down and people complaining,they moved to skyboxes and still lost channels.free tv is not as good as it was when first started is my point.

Dont get me wrong, really appreciate this forum and the fact my box has worked well for so long, its simply the lack of communication from whoever runs the whole thing.
You sell thousands of boxes and then never communicate any details as to what is happening, whether it server or maintenence issues and time scales.
A couple of simple posts would go a million miles to put peoples minds at ease, and bear in mind the reason for a lot of people having these boxes is they cant afford to pay full price to virgin for all the channels these boxes provide, buying another box is probably out of reach so we are stuck with what we have, can only speak for myself but i am sure others are in the same boat.

Lets just hope all is well and it is just a problem that can be fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back