Firestick 4k

Inabit66

Hi chaps
Just wondering if I bought a firestick and had IPTV put on it can I watch it in different rooms on other TVs as plug n play
Thanks.

If you get different sticks and load stb emu and edit the same macs - as long as you power off one stick and use the other, it will save you the hassle of changing/moving sticks from one room to another...............providers probably frown upon it but there is nothing wrong with it as long as you connect one device at a time!

If you get different sticks and load stb emu and edit the same macs - as long as you power off one stick and use the other, it will save you the hassle of changing/moving sticks from one room to another...............providers probably frown upon it but there is nothing wrong with it as long as you connect one device at a time!
Good advice, have been doing this for the last couple of years using Stb emulator. The only extra thing I did ,apart from obviously having the same Mac code on each, is also to change the serial number to match.

Do what primal has mentioned saves constaly moving from 1 TV to another cheers @Prim@l will try that with my firestick saves me taking it from 1 bedroom to another

No mate as its ipk not apk if some one could change to apk would be great or if the auther of e2istream could make an apk would be brilliant

Back